What's new

Islamic Extremism: Who is Purest of Them All?

Solomon2

BANNED
Dec 12, 2008
Country
United States
Islamic Extremism: Who is Purest of Them All?
by Giulio Meotti
December 13, 2017 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11442/islamic-extremism

• In the twentieth century, targets were churches and synagogues; today, they are churches, synagogues, mosques, temples -- wherever there is a faith, even a Muslim one, that these Islamic fundamentalists want to "purify".
  • Radical Islam has declared war on the pillars of the West: modernity, science, rationalism, tolerance, equality under the law, freedom of expression and the dignity of the individual, to name only a few. Many of these ideas are currently under threat in Western Europe.
  • Many Europeans might sentimentally think of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims pouring into Europe as "the new Jews" – even though their culture is virtually opposite to the Jews' -- but perhaps the Europeans should be aware that they have now forced the Jews to flee twice in the modern era.
  • Islamists are erasing civilizations. Is Europe's next?
The number of victims in the jihadist attack at a Sufi Mosque in Egypt has risen to 305 and is destined to rise even more. Inside this number there is another one, even more tragic: the 27 children murdered by Islamic terrorists. It has been not only one of the world's most sickening terror attacks since 9/11. It was, in intent, a genocidal attack aimed to erase a religion and a community from the face of earth.

The murder of children is the most ruthless face of the war that radical Islam has declared: Palestinian children used as human shields by Hamas, Israeli childrenbutchered in buses and cars, Iraqi children massacred by smiling terrorists with candy, French children brought as recruits to Raqqa, Iranian children sent by the Ayatollah Khomeini to Iranian camps, Christian children wiped out by the Taliban in Pakistan, Western children murdered in Barcelona, Manchester and Nice, and the children of Beslan forced to drink their own urine before being killed. How much longer will we have to update the ferocity of radical Islam?

Some Muslim writers have compared the savagery of extremist Muslims to that of the Nazis. In his novel "Le village de l'Allemande", the Muslim Algerian writer Boualem Sansal compared the similarities: "Single party, militarization, propaganda, falsification of history, xenophobia, affirmation of a plot hatched by Israel and the United States, etc." According to another Muslim dissident, Naser Khader, "the radical Muslims are the Nazis of Islam".

Naser Khader, a Muslim dissident who is a Danish Member of Parliament, says "the radical Muslims are the Nazis of Islam". (Image source: Jyske Bank TV video screenshot)

The massacre at the Sufi mosque in Egypt is reminiscent of the worst Nazi massacre France, in
Oradour-sur-Glane, where German troops executed 642 people. Women and children were taken to the church, which was then set on fire. In the twentieth century, the targets were churches and synagogues; today, they are churches, synagogues, mosques, temples -- wherever there is a faith, even a Muslim one, that these Islamic fundamentalists want to "purify".

Physical violence is how the Nazis were able to "cleanse" most of Europe of the Jews -- by shooting, terrorizing, gassing and pressuring others to flee. The same strategy, for Christians and other minorities as well, is being pursued by the Islamists. By butchering 350 people, they want to terrify Christians and Sufis and erase them from Sinai. Random lynchings and other attacks were able to pressure Jews into abandoning North Africa and the Middle East, almost in its entirety. In Yemen, Egypt, Syria, Iraq and elsewhere, pogroms erupted against the Jewish communities; nearly a million Jews fled.

Radical Islam is building, under our noses, a Brave New World of mass-murder and religious submission. Its adherents seem to want to change individuals in the name of a deadly totalitarian ideology based on a specific interpretation of Islam.

Just as Nazis led a war of extermination against Jews, Slavs, Romanis, Jehovah's Witnesses, leftists, Catholic clergy, Freemasons, gays and others, extremist Muslims have declared war on Jews, Christians, Atheists, Yazidis, minorities such as Alawites, Kurds, Baha'is, Sufis and Druze, and even many of their own Muslims, branded as "apostates". At the same time, radical Islam has declared war on the pillars of the West: modernity, science, rationalism, tolerance, equality under the law, freedom of expression and the dignity of the individual, to name only a few. Many of these ideas are currently under threat in Western Europe.

Recently in Iraq, a new mass grave was found, filled with Yazidi children. The day before that, a mosque in Nigeria was attacked. It is almost impossible to make a detailed account of the jihadist massacres that take place each week. Ten years ago, Islamic terrorists attacked Yazidi villages in Iraq: 500 people were murdered; entire communities were wiped out. Recently, 500 more people were slaughtered in a Somali terror attack.

In Europe, Jewish synagogues, if they were not protected by police and soldiers, would meet the same fate. That is what came to pass with Christians in the genocide of the Armenians in Turkey (1914-1923), the murder and expulsion of its Pontic Greeks (1915-1922) , the continuing attacks on Christian Copts in Egypt, as well as with Iraqi Christian churches in Nineveh and throughout the Middle East. In Toulouse, France, Jewish children were gunned down just for being Jews for the first time since World War II.

These murderers are working to build a pan-Islamic dictatorship that sucks in the spilled blood of every culture and faith -- including their own. Islamic extremists have effectively been able to redraw the map of the Middle East by committing genocide against so many.

In Europe, Islamic radicalism has caused the largest emigration of Jews since the Holocaust (40,000 Jews have left France just in the last decade). Many Europeans might sentimentally think of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims pouring into Europe as "the new Jews" -- even though their culture is virtually opposite to the Jews' -- but perhaps the Europeans should be aware that they have now forced the Jews to flee twice in the modern era.

The level of persecution against Christians is "worse than at any time in history," according to the European-based Aid to the Church in Need. It also predicts that if the decline of its religion continues at the same rate as in the past two years, Christianity in Iraq could be wiped out as early as 2020. Islamists are erasing civilizations. Is Europe's next?

Giulio Meotti, Cultural Editor for Il Foglio, is an Italian journalist and author.

Solomon2

BANNED
Dec 12, 2008
Country
United States
It does matter sometimes because certain people are narrow minded and more likely to make fallacies while preaching history.
So you then have to show cause that this measure sensibly applies to this individual before you can dismiss his words.

Why? They want to kill another 6 million?
You live in Europe, so you tell me: if six million Jews in Israel died through violence, would you feel joy or not? What about your friends?

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
It does matter sometimes because certain people are narrow minded and more likely to make fallacies while preaching history.
This does not negate the fact that the radicals want to erase certain people from the face of the planet ( those that don’t agree with their views, even fellow Muslims)
Such radicals do kill children, how can you forget the Peshwar school attack that killed about 120 innocent Muslim children.
The only reason for killing them was that their parents were in the Pakistani army, which they accuse of being American stooges.
Radicals have enough justification to kill 99% of the worlds population, and bring about the end of the world. They dream such things night and day.

MultaniGuy

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 6, 2017
Country
Pakistan
So you then have to show cause that this measure sensibly applies to this individual before you can dismiss his words.

You live in Europe, so you tell me: if six million Jews in Israel died through violence, would you feel joy or not? What about your friends?
Grow up. Everyone condemns the holocaust of the Jews in Europe.

Mugwop

May 29, 2013
Country
Haiti
This does not negate the fact that the radicals want to erase certain people from the face of the planet ( those that don’t agree with their views, even fellow Muslims)
Such radicals do kill children, how can you forget the Peshwar school attack that killed about 120 innocent Muslim children.
The only reason for killing them was that their parents were in the Pakistani army, which they accuse of being American stooges.
Radicals have enough justification to kill 99% of the worlds population, and bring about the end of the world. They dream such things night and day.
You are right it doesn't negate those facts. The author of the article is wrong on many counts.

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
You are right it doesn't negate those facts. The author of the article is wrong on many counts.
Then kindly elaborate the points that are wrong according to you.
Let’s open up this discussion.:tup:

Mugwop

May 29, 2013
Country
Haiti

I'v been doing that for a certain time my friend but however I don't have the patience for certain types of people if you know what I mean.

What a ignorant question I can't believe you would ask such a thing. Nobody from Pakistan would gloat in violence against innocent people despite their beliefs,views. I can't say the same about my fellow Americans.

May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan
That is a absurd question. Would you feel joy at 6 million Muslims died through violence - or did you clap at the million dead Iraqis as a direct result of illegal invasion of that country by USA on false/fraudulent ground?

And to your question no I would not take joy. Indeed I am offended by your question which is loaded with false moral superiority. Neither would anybody in my social circle. There might be some twisted people who mught take joy out of that but then I am sure you have such people in America as well.

Many Europeans might sentimentally think of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims pouring into Europe as "the new Jews" – even though their culture is virtually opposite to the Jews'
The point I made was when the writer says "sentimentally" is he referring to the mas murder of six million Jews his bastion of "modernity, science, rationalism, tolerance, equality under the law, freedom of expression and the dignity of the individual" carried out only 70 years ago?

No Islamist extremist will ever and I mean ever score that number of dead or drop to such industrial scale savagery. That is a record and will remain so. Therefore it comes across as bone shakingly annoying when those who turned murder into a industry now take the freakin pulpit and preach values.

To my mind these "lectures" are like the Yorkshire Ripper giving speaches on protecting fallen women. It sucks !!!

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
Grow up. Everyone condemns the holocaust of the Jews in Europe.
What has happened to the Jews is there for all of us to see.
Now that is history, I just know that today fellow Muslims are ready to kill other Muslims just because of differences in interpretation.
Do you think it is right for this to happen..?

Solomon2

BANNED
Dec 12, 2008
Country
United States
I'v been doing that for a certain time my friend but however I don't have the patience for certain types of people if you know what I mean.
Then you don't have the right to stand on your assumptions, do you?

What a ignorant question I can't believe you would ask such a thing.
Hello? Of course it was an ignorant question - because I was asked what Europeans think and I'm not a European, so I tossed the question back: @Kaptaan lives in Britain. So what's your problem?

No Islamist extremist will ever and I mean ever score that number of dead or drop to such industrial scale savagery. That is a record and will remain so.
Are you so confident that ISIS would behave kindly if it had possessed weapons of mass destruction?

May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan
what Europeans
That is a continent with diverse views. But I think you know the track record of Italians in WW2 and which side they took. That I think pretty well is instructive. Most of Eastern Europe that today love to hate Muslims also were first in line to rid of their of Jews and openly helped the Germans in filtering the Jews from their midst. Only Britain was as a whole the exception. And today also remains more "balanced" with the Muslims.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom