• Sunday, October 22, 2017

ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi sermon in Mosul

Discussion in 'Middle East & Africa' started by Lux de Veritas, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Lux de Veritas

Lux de Veritas BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,732 / -54
    Singapore

And how was Abu Bakr al-Siddiq proclaimed caliph? As the sources inform us, a crowd of Muslims gathered in Medina to discuss the selection of a successor to the Prophet immediately after his death. They debated the respective qualifications of the two primary candidates for the office of the caliph – Abu Bakr and ‘Ali, the Prophet’s cousin. The 60-plus year old Abu Bakr won out over the roughly thirty-three year old ‘Ali mainly on account of his greater maturity and the greater wisdom that came with it, for they were otherwise equally generous, truthful and courageous.

This process of consultative decision-making, known as shura in Arabic, is prescribed in the Qur’an and was practiced abundantly by the Prophet himself.

Upon his election, Abu Bakr al-Siddiq made it clear that he remained accountable to the people in a speech that has surely become one of the most famous in the annals of Islamic history. According to the well-known author from the ninth century al-Jahiz, Abu Bakr addressed the crowd thus: “Indeed I am a follower, not an innovator; if I perform well, then help me, and if I should deviate, correct me.”

Al Baghdadi sermon In Mosul

In a sermon Al-Baghdadi gave at the Grand Mosque in Mosul, Iraq on Friday, 4 July (the sixth of Ramadan), he cited part of Abu Bakr al-Siddiq’s speech. He repeated the section about asking the people to correct him if he should go astray but, significantly, left out the part about the caliph being “a follower, not an innovator.” He also failed to mention that the people had a very important role in electing their caliph and that they had the right to be consulted in such matters before his appointment. Instead al-Baghdadi proclaimed thunderously that “I have been appointed [caliph] over you, even though I am not the best and the most morally excellent among you.”

Today Arabs eschew democracy, while their ancestors endorsed democracy.

2. Fukuoka

Fukuoka SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 928 / -8
    China
    The Saddam soldier who deserted, was captured and fell in love with the JEW USA masters

He will kill hundreds of thousands of arabs and very few JEW NATO troops like Saddam, when he will be needed nomore