• Thursday, November 21, 2019

ISI recorded and played the phone calls of Maryam Nawaz

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by war&peace, Oct 30, 2016.

1. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,137 / -9
    Pakistan
    The security breach for which Pervaiz Rashed has been sacked from the position of propaganda minister for patwari league, has a lot more characters hiding behind the scapegoats ... but army and ISI have been watching them all along and their phone call and even viber call have been recorded and the clips were played by D G ISI when the delegation of patwari league met with COAS.

Now there is NO doubt about who are the real traitors and now it is up to army how they proceed since they don't have any excuse and even law is on their side and they don't need any permission from the govt so let's see Raheel Shareef can rise up to the challenge while everything has become crystal clear and law permits army to act independently of the political govt. Now the ball is in army's court and it is a big challenge for them..Let's if they rise of again they chicken out when it come to taking action against NS..

@MastanKhan @pkuser2k12 @GreenFalcon @notorious_eagle @IceCold @Doordie @Chauvinist

• Thanks Thanks x 27
  2. notorious_eagle

notorious_eagle PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +25 / 8,726 / -0
    Pakistan
    This is a big test for the Army. If Maryam Nawaz who is the mastermind of this leak is allowed to go scot free, than this will create a huge morale problem within the rank and file. Just because she is the Prime Minister's daughter does not mean that she should be forgiven for leaking sensitive material to the press for her political gains. She should be punished under the Army Act, and i really hope the Army pursues action against her. If not, than i see lots of unrest among the rank and file.

• Thanks Thanks x 26
  3. Farah Sohail

Farah Sohail SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 6,743 / -0
    Pakistan
    What happened in memo case? Hussain haqqani, resigned..but he was allowed to go abroad...and now he is in USA lobbying against Pakistan.... Even then there were accusations, tht memo happened, with blessings of zardari.... Did anything happen? Did army act at tht time? Nothing will happen here too..and again matti pao, like memo case

• Thanks Thanks x 15
  4. Baba Google

Baba Google FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 500 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yaar kab jaan chootey gi isss 2 number democracy say, feels like we're living in hell.

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  5. Lagay Raho

Lagay Raho FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 701 / -0
    Pakistan
    shhh jamhoriyat ko khatra hai

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  6. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,137 / -9
    Pakistan
    Sir now the army does not have any excuse for not acting against these goons because they have the proofs and also the law...the army act 1929 allows them to act...they don't need any permission from anyone so I want to see if they act or not. Previously they have been claiming that federal govt and Punjab govt did not permit the operation against the terrorists in Punjab but now they don't have that excuse anymore Raheel Shareef cannot hide behind any such excuses..He has the law on his side so can he match the authority with the will? or will he chicken out this time again? and that will open up the whole pandora's box as his loyalty to Pakistan and oath to uphold the national security will be under the question mark. People of Pakistan have eyes on him...how long can they fool us..Can he prove that he little more than just a great battle commander?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 8
  7. Hiraa

Hiraa FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,405 / -0
    Pakistan
    Army should try Maryam Nawaz Sharif under army act. Enough is enough. If they let her go, Pakistan in next decade will be again left with her or Bilwal.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  8. Dawood Ibrahim

Dawood Ibrahim SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 8,024 / -4
    Pakistan
    The army will take limited action look at Dr Asim case it's in a grey area. If they wanted they could have brought A Z S Memon others but unfortunately they didn't. The PMLN kept leveraging Dr Asim. COAS Should have gone all the way instead they went after Uzair Baloch who works for A Z SIS. In my opinion they should not be spare to live on earth they all belong to their true home which is hell. Saw I this fire will Finnish in 2 days and we will forget that's what we are good at

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  9. Chauvinist

Chauvinist FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,187 / -0
    Pakistan

May be not.. As situation is bit changed this time.. Kiyani didn't have the nerves to take the traitor down..
    Now Sharif won't compromise the victory they got from blood and flesh whoever Tom and Dick and Herry leaks the info.

I just hope so this time Army+Judiciary would make the history by investigating the traitors to full and taking action as they deserve under the article of high treason and acting upon it.

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  10. Dawood Ibrahim

Dawood Ibrahim SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 8,024 / -4
    Pakistan

Trust me for now this.COAS Wont take a action with all due respect

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  11. MastanKhan

MastanKhan PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +158 / 45,081 / -4
    Pakistan
    Hi @war&peace

We talked about it---from day 1 that Mariam Nawaz was behind this incidence.

She was the master mind---.

• Thanks Thanks x 15
  12. Farah Sohail

Farah Sohail SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 6,743 / -0
    Pakistan
    I also fear this

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  13. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,137 / -9
    Pakistan
    Yes Sir, I remember that but now the ball is in army's court...that's the main point..Will they act against NS or not?

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  14. litman

litman SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,583 / -4
    Pakistan
    its time for raheel sharif to prove he is different from kiyani.

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  15. Indus Falcon

Indus Falcon SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +108 / 12,590 / -0
    Pakistan
    I think you were the first one who said this.

• Thanks Thanks x 4