• Monday, April 6, 2020

'ISI killing US troops in Afghanistan'

Discussion in 'Pakistan's Internal Security' started by t-birds, Dec 24, 2008.

1. SherdiL!

SherdiL! BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 71 / -0
    facts you have killed 7.5 "INNOCENT MUSLIMS" in Iraq n Afganistan your army kills randomly...Muslims are sleeping but not dead we dont want democracy BIASED,we want "KHALIFA" that you guys call terrorist organization thats want to unite Muslims countries and be "ONE" and we will rule the world once again like we did 1400years ruling over you regardless of your modren weapons.I consider myself a terrorist as a Pakistan thats all we are labeled in US we've seen alot of dicrreaminations just to let you know this is not the blood of a "RED INDIAN" its a "BLOOD OF A MUSLIMS"

THE HARSH TRUTH INDIA,ISRAEL n US shyt thier pants when they hear the name ISI

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. BATMAN

BATMAN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 18,286 / -34
    Pakistan
    No it is not US who lost, it is the people of respective states who lost. War happened in their backyard it is the children of respective states which lost their parents and home.
    US idea of invasion is not to seek any sort of tangible victory.. it is all about regime change by hook or crook.

3. maximus

maximus BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 80 / -0
    Well, they didn't achieve their objectives, the war was highly unpopular and they had to abandon it. If that isn't losing what else can you call it? The world is now all too familiar with US warmongering. Times have changed and if they screw with a nuclear Pakistan we should embrace ourselves for WW3. It's only a matter of igniting a spark.

4. S-2

S-2 PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,509 / -0
    "facts you have killed 7.5 "INNOCENT MUSLIMS" in Iraq n Afganistan your army kills randomly"

Seven I'll believe. The other one-half, NO WAY!:lol:

"we dont want democracy BIASED,we want 'KHALIFA'"

You bet. Well, inshallah, eh?

"we will rule the world once again like we did 1400years ruling over you regardless of your modren weapons"

So if that's your intent is there some reason why I shouldn't do everything in my power to KILL you and all of your like-minded buddies now by any means available?

I don't want to ruled by numbskulls that seek caliphates. I'd rather kill those who think like this.

"I consider myself a terrorist..."

That makes you my enemy.

"just to let you know this is not the blood of a "RED INDIAN" its a "BLOOD OF A MUSLIMS"

Actually I suspect you carry the blood of a Martian myself. Well, Mao Tse-Tung said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. You should haul your irhabist azz over to Afghanistan and begin your journey. You'll meet young American soldiers eager to assist your passage.

Oh! No reward in heaven. The streets of heaven are guarded by U.S. Army infantry. No virgins there.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. maximus

maximus BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 80 / -0
    LOL You only got hollow words and nothing to back them up. You're quite clearly a frustrated and angry being and I can sense it. You're living in a fantasy world. Wake up and smell the coffee dude. Just fix your crumbling economy before acting like G.I. Joe. The world is changing and other emerging powers are now posing a threat to your hegemony. How many more enemies can you afford to create? You are in no position to wage any war.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  6. zhero

zhero BANNED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 31 / -0
    Why aren't people saying, "Afghanistan is our backyard and we'll build hospitals, schools, and roads there."

7. S-2

S-2 PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,509 / -0
    "Slaughtered, tortured and raped half of the population."

Only half?:lol:

Damn.

We're off our game. Hope that improves.:tsk:

8. maximus

maximus BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 80 / -0
    Well, let the superpower do it. LOL They are there for that reason as they claim to be, right? Gosh, the Americans are very eager to rebuild a war torn nation. That too for free! For the sake of spreading freedom and democracy! Hip, hip, hooray! After all, they managed to break it into pieces in the first place by creating the menace of the Mujahideen.

9. zhero

zhero BANNED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 31 / -0
    So, what kind of govt. would Pakistan like in Afghanistan?

(not Taliban again, hopefully)...

10. SherdiL!

SherdiL! BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 71 / -0
    actually why not Taliban ? they bring LAW n Order in Afgnaistan...people have a wrong preception about Taliban geez Allah plaese Educate people.Sucide bombers are not Talibans nor Al-Qaeda its US,Israel n India with thier agencies.

11. zhero

zhero BANNED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 31 / -0
    Then why not Taliban in Pakistan?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. maximus

maximus BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 80 / -0
    Despite that the Taliban have very rigid and outdated dogma's. We cannot condone their way of thinking. Many of their stringent beliefs are even against the tenets of Islam. Let's not ignore the fact that the Taliban originated from the Mujahideen proxy. There existence was directly related to US interests until they became obsolete. The Taliban didn't just land from Mars. Of course, malign foreign elements are involved in destabilizing Pakistan. Suicide attacks are part of their strategy.

13. jeypore

jeypore SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 670 / -0
    India

Every nation that America has built have become a very prosperous countries. Just to name a few for you: Germany, Japan, South Korea, etc....

14. maximus

maximus BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 80 / -0
    What the hell you going on about? Pakistan had no alternative. The US left the whole region high and dry after the Cold War. Instead of rebuilding the war torn nation, the Mujahideen had the opportunity to fight amongst themselves and as a result the divided fractions of NA, AQ, Taliban etc. came into existence. All neighbours were involved in supporting their interests within Afghanistan.

15. maximus

maximus BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 80 / -0
    Your point being?