Can't see too much of the gun from this picture. I even have to shop it.
Things I know about the gun:
1. Collapsible stock.
2. The Firing selector is kinda big & on the right side or is it one of those ambidextrous selector (i think its a firing selector).
3. There seems to be an Israeli meprolight optic in the rifle (could be wrong though).
4. The magazine is not the standard 30 Nato round (possibly a test magazine).
5. Optional handgrip for the barrel.
6. There seems to be holes (over the handgrip) along the barrel (for cooling perhaps).
7. Weird front sight.
8. Short muzzle. Don't know which type.
9. Kinda Short for a standard rifle.
BTW correct me if I'm wrong in anyway (contrary to my name I never shot a live round) Also its seems to be a nice gun.
well that's another subject
it was a swipe at our usUal death to that sect, death to that country, or that religion or race etc.
so I chose a fictional race which cant take offence
Persian talent is time proven and only rivals its resolve.
these stories show that Iranians still have the sense of hummer despite the decades long economic sanctions and goat lovers itching to attack it.
by sense of hummer I meant the missile tests including fantom missiles, stealth planes fit for dwarfs and high power water guns.
now I must shutup.
back in 86 I visited Iran and I remember the rose garden of Shiraz and the statue of Ferdowsi.