• Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Iran's security forces kill 2 Pakistanis trying to sneak across border

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by PaklovesTurkiye, Apr 17, 2018.

1. PaklovesTurkiye

PaklovesTurkiye SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 10,944 / -1
    Pakistan
    Ismail Sasoli April 17, 2018

Two Pakistani nationals were killed and five others were arrested when Iran’s border security forces acted against a group of people allegedly trying to enter into Iran illegally.

Gwadar Assistant Commissioner Jamil Ahmed told DawnNewsTV that the bodies and arrested men were handed over to Balochistan Levies personnel by Iranian border authorities on border-post 250 located on the Pak-Iran border near Gwadar.

The bodies were shifted to District Headquarters Hospital Gwadar, while the arrested persons were handed over to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) where a case will be registered against them under the Passport Act.

Officials at the DHQ hospital said the deceased, identified as Shahzeb Khan and Mohammad Sadiq, belonged to Bannu district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1401978/i...ll-2-pakistanis-trying-to-sneak-across-border

Unlike us...Iranians didn't made their country a "yateem khana"....jahan jisko dekho mun utha k chala araha hai. Iranians never showed any restraint when it comes to borders. From Afghanistan to Iran...we are getting shot because we are cowards and never ever cared about our country...

Pakistanis...You are ruled by worst...absolute worst (Military + civilian)....Governments show zero restraint on borders , especially in such volatile region....While we...are truly international.

Iranians and Turks are always proactive when it comes to their security/border. Both fight wars on other's soil....while we fight on ours. :angry:

Can anyone tell me when was the last time Pakistanis had balls and were aggressive @MastanKhan

SECURE OUR DAMN BORDERS...IDIOTS. Stop getting your people killed just to appease others (talking about recent Afghan saga)

:(

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. GIANTsasquatch

GIANTsasquatch SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,527 / -4
    Pakistan
    Very unfortunate-this could have been avoided I bet.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    I don't know what the source is talking g about, but I'm sure that our border guards are fighting armed groups In that area.

Mostly Jeysh Ul adl militants, and what an unfair title. We don't kill our brothers, civilians are different from armed militants that have already massacred considerable number of our borders guards.

This Jeysh Ul adl is also responsible for working with yadhav the Indian spy, based upon the documents released by Iranian intelligence services.

After the meeting between border commanders of Pakistan and Iran, two countries are closely working to destroy armed militants funded and armed by US stooges in the region.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Big Tank

Big Tank FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,497 / -0
    Pakistan
    No need to get angry. We should kill any Iranian that tries to trespass inside Pak. These Smugglers and Sneakers are the cause behind our strained relation with Iran in Past. Well done!

• Thanks Thanks x 11
  5. LoveIcon

LoveIcon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 32,479 / -1
    Pakistan
    Well every country isn't Pakistan where you can go without Visa and buy ID and Passport, other countries who take their security seriously will always shoot first at illegal intruder and will ask questions later.

• Thanks Thanks x 10
  6. PaklovesTurkiye

PaklovesTurkiye SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 10,944 / -1
    Pakistan
    Iran did her job...Good for them

Now...who's gonna humiliate Pakistanis?

What my theme is that Iranians didn't care that killing these two may disturb their relations with Pakistan...They just secured their border with iron fist...Like any other nation...

Pakistanis on other hand.......

RIP to these two Pakistanis.

Please tell me When did Turks show any appeasement to their enemies.??? I can't think.

I am not bad mouthing Turkiye

I am just angry at our government...They repeat mistakes after mistakes...They love to appease.

Certainly...Turks are role model for Pakistanis...especially in how to go proactive and securing borders.

We are defensive nation...We don't know this word "Aggression".

We are gonna screwed for sure...I have no doubt now...With that mentality. we are doomed.

We are appeasing nation...

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  7. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    He is not pointing at Turkey, if you left this guy to decide for Pakistan, he would wage war on iran, that's what he is asking for.

We have illegal migrants from Afghanistan, sometimes going to Turkey as destined country. Nearly 3 million and by other reports 4 million Afghanis are living in Iran whether legal or illegal. So we don't shoot ordinary citizens trying to cross the border

Dawn has had such titles, not a new thing for me. Jeysh Ul adl and other armed groups that are targeting innocent people of Quetta are the ones trying to cross border and kill our border guards.

I bet, you cannot find such a title on other websites of Pakistan. Dawn is a wonder. I guess it's being run by BATMAN lol.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. KediKesenFare

KediKesenFare SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 5,372 / -0
    Turkey
    I think we misunderstood each other. I fully support any attempt by Pakistan to seal her borders once and for all. No one should be able to enter Pakistani soil without having a permission (even refugees). I just wanted to point out that Pakistan deliberately decided to let the refugees enter the country just like Turkey did. It did not happen because you were unable to protect your borders.

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  9. MastanKhan

MastanKhan PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +114 / 36,301 / -3
    Pakistan
    Hi,

You have to look at it this way---Iranian identity is of thousands of years---. They have existed as a nation for centuries---.

Pakistan's existence is only that of 70 years---where would the indtity come from---!!!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  10. HariPrasad

HariPrasad BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 11,339 / -13
    India
    Rip.

11. TMA

TMA SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,108 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yeah and just because I am younger than you, and someone tried to kill me or hurt me, I would not protect myself because my identity is younger than yours.
    Germany's identity ain't that old, but she put up one hell of a fight in WW One and in Two. The USA is not that old and look at her...

12. AmirPatriot

AmirPatriot SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 7,027 / -2
    Unfortunate and RIP. Sadly because of our border situation with occasional cross-border attacks by terrorists we can't take chances. It's regrettable that this time they were civilians.

13. Stryker1982

Stryker1982 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 586 / -0
    Canada
    Iran did her job and the Iran-Pak border is very dangerous and possess terrorist elements. Smugglers and Sneakers who transit drugs to poison our societies or attack our societies do not have reason NOT to be shot.

Normal innocent people do not try to sneak past borders. Anyone with good intentions would pass through legal border routes. Otherwise. BANG BANG.:guns:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. MastanKhan

MastanKhan PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +114 / 36,301 / -3
    Pakistan
    Hi,

Iranians are iranians first---pakistanis have no identity.

You sure about the age of germany---!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  15. TMA

TMA SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,108 / -0
    Pakistan
    1871 under Bismarck.