• Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Iran's domestic advanced jet trainer "Yasin"

Discussion in 'Iranian Defence Forum' started by mohsen, Oct 17, 2019.

1. sahureka2

sahureka2 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,120 / -0
    Italy
    you're talking about everything, but not about the Yasin trainer, you don't realize you're off topic

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. VEVAK

VEVAK SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,045 / -0

Lol! NO!

I'll say it again Iran has OVER 5 Million active Basij card holders who receive government benefits in one form or another. And these people include full time paramilitary Basij members to kids receiving something as simple as Basij provided class at a community center. Personally before I even graduated high school I took advantage of Taekwondo and Kung-fu classes provided out of our community mosques provided by the Basij and they have all types of class. So being an active Basij cardholder doesn't necessarily make you an active solder!

The 2 million number your referring too is for the full time and part time Basij members that actually receive paychecks from the Basij

And I gave you a list of how many different things that makes you think you can just simply jump on that absurd number?

How much of this math do I actually have to do for you? Fine here is the last one!

Food and Beverages: If Iran has to feed an average total number of 1Million people and an absurdly low figure of $1.50 per day that = over half a BILLIOIN!!

And we haven't gotten to healthcare for active, reservist and retired military personal and families (excluding the Basij), we haven't gotten to fuel, housing, maintenance, ammo and training costs.....

So no! Iran has to practically do magic to even get by with $9 Billion

And that $6.3 Billion is as fiction as Iran helo size of 126 or 12 attack helo's!

And NO they don't get those figures based on those factors because if they had actually done that they would have ended up with a number larger than Iran's current Helo force. FYI With over 900 Helo's & +230 attack helo's Iran had the 3rd largest helo force in the world prior to the revolution. So NO that is NOT what they base their info on and its simply fiction just as the $6.3B number is purely fiction!

3. sahureka2

sahureka2 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,120 / -0
    Italy
    https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1399/05/01/2311925/گفتگوی-تفصیلی-با-امیر-خلبان-واحدی-برد-موشک-های-سایدواندر-2برابر-شد-رونمایی-از-تسلیحات-جدید-میراژ-تا-پایان-سال

....... نمونه‌ای از این تلاش‌ها است، علاوه بر این هواپیمای جت آموزشی یاسین را داریم که سال گذشته رونمایی شد و یک هواپیمای تماماً ایرانی است که بنا داریم این هواپیما را هم به‌عنوان هواپیمای آموزشی و هم جنگنده پشتیبانی نزدیک هوایی توسعه دهیم.............

.......... An example of these efforts is the Yassin training jet, which was unveiled last year and is an all-Iranian aircraft that we plan to develop as both a training aircraft and a close air support fighter.......

My Photoshop in simple configuration

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  4. xbat

xbat FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 830 / -0
    Turkey
    i am waiting for its new flight videos but cant see it, iranians are very good at exibit of their military hardware, what happen to it? why nobody post its videos?

5. Mithridates

Mithridates SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,567 / -0
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    because they did not release any new footage lately apart from some pictures from new prototype.

6. Philosopher

Philosopher SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 5,770 / -0
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    There are already flight videos of it available:

More will come soon.

• Thanks Thanks x 4