Back into Space topics:..after boosting civilian space budget by 12 folds here are the next steps:
Rebuilding of Iran's "civilian" space program has started
Some important points from the interview with Iran's Space research boss:
View attachment 830435
- 30 issues identified (space related activities)
- selection of tasks performers will done
- multiple space related project on-going and will be delivered this year
- New test facilities with specific emphasis on propulsion is give highest national importance
- Augmentation of current test facilities
- Participation of Private sector
- Transfer of space technology to other Iranian Industryرئیس پژوهشگاه فضایی ایران از شناسایی ۳۰ مسئله و چالش آینده بخش فضایی کشور خبر داد و گفت: فراخوان بهره گیری از پتانسیل دانشگاه ها برای رفع نیازهای دانشی بخش فضایی به زودی اعلام می شودwww.mehrnews.com
More talk and statements. It’s been over a decade, you cannot blame Rouhani for 14 years of ineptitude and mismanagement of Space agency. Yes he wasn’t a pro space proponent.
But IRGC has done two launches in 2 years and under Raisi we have had 2-3 failed launches.
It’s time for actual results, not press release statements about what they promise to do.