What's new

Iranian Space program

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
There was an old study proposal about making Chabahar a "space City" for Iran..This latest mockup of Chabahar space port is impressive ..there is some hope with this council meeting today they will revive these space plans that Fu*king Rouhanni stopped for 10 years...here are some rendering of the old plans for Chahbahar space city I pulled out of "cutting edge Tech" thread in PDF...

A massive 14000 hectare complex (possible space city)..3 launch platforms..all kinds of facilities..I have only included the space platforms. Have no idea if this will be selected for implementation.
S2.png

S3.png

S4.png

S1.png

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
The kind of news I was waiting to hear:
LEO and GEO orbits in 4 years..:cheesy::cheesy:
زارع‌پور خبر داد: تاکید رییس جمهور برای رسیدن به مدار ۳۶ هزار کیلومتری در پایان ۱۴۰۴
در این جلسه رسیدن به فناوری تثبیت مدار لئو که از ۲۰۰ تا ۲۰۰۰ کیلومتر ارتفاع دارد تاکید شد و ما هم اکنون به تثبیت این مدارها رسیده‌ایم و در آینده نزدیک خبرهای خوبی در این حوزه اعلام می‌شود.
وی یکی دیگر از موضوعات مورد تاکید در این جلسه را دسترسی به مدار ۳۶ هزار کیلومتر عنوان کرد و افزود: تحقق این برنامه برای ۱۰ سال برنامه‌ریزی شده اما رییس جمهوری تاکید داشتند تا پایان سال ۱۴۰۴ به اتمام برسد.

skyshadow

Sep 12, 2017
Country
President Ebrahim Raisi along with the Ministers of Business, Communication and Defence during a visit to the Exhibition of Space Achievements: Yellow = Soroush-1 SLV (payload to LEO: >12 t) Blue = Sarir SLV (payload to LEO: >1.2 t) , Green = Zoljanah SLV (payload to LEO: 220 kg) Red = Simorgh SLV (payload to LEO: 350 kg)

1637942018187.png

Scale model of the Chabahar space center: Yellow = Iran's first satellite with SAR imagery technology Cyan = Unspecified SLV with Sejjil MRBM first and second stage coupled with a Salman TVC third stage motor Red = Cryogenic tanks for rocket propellant

1637941664497.png

mohsen

Feb 26, 2012
Country
The kind of news I was waiting to hear:
LEO and GEO orbits in 4 years..:cheesy::cheesy:
زارع‌پور خبر داد: تاکید رییس جمهور برای رسیدن به مدار ۳۶ هزار کیلومتری در پایان ۱۴۰۴
در این جلسه رسیدن به فناوری تثبیت مدار لئو که از ۲۰۰ تا ۲۰۰۰ کیلومتر ارتفاع دارد تاکید شد و ما هم اکنون به تثبیت این مدارها رسیده‌ایم و در آینده نزدیک خبرهای خوبی در این حوزه اعلام می‌شود.
وی یکی دیگر از موضوعات مورد تاکید در این جلسه را دسترسی به مدار ۳۶ هزار کیلومتر عنوان کرد و افزود: تحقق این برنامه برای ۱۰ سال برنامه‌ریزی شده اما رییس جمهوری تاکید داشتند تا پایان سال ۱۴۰۴ به اتمام برسد.
Previous government contributed a lot by creating those paper models too, lots of time saving!

jauk

Jul 8, 2016
Country
Anguilla
They need to out a man/woman in space and establish a communication satellite network. Space weapons are the future. Iran should cooperate with Russia/China in the space industry.
Space weapons are the future to protect a massive and valuable space industry
...😊!

skyshadow

Sep 12, 2017
Country
Look at the payload difference from Semnan launch site (300 kg max payload capacity) and Chabahar (1000 kg max payload capacity) this shows how much Chabahar means for our SLVs (you will get 3X more payload capacity from Chabahar launch site)

Mar 8, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Look at the payload difference from Semnan launch site (300 kg max payload capacity) and Chabahar (1000 kg max payload capacity) this shows how much Chabahar means for our SLVs (you will get 3X more payload capacity from Chabahar launch site)
What is time line for this project to complete?

sha ah

Mar 2, 2018
Country
Will a 1000kg payload be enough for Iran to put decent communication satellites in space ? Aren't average communication satellites 2000 kg or more ?

Draco.IMF

Jan 17, 2015
Country
Germany
so many wasted years due Rohani
I hope Iranian space program will get now proper funding, than I expect huge progress and achievements in the near future..

TheImmortal

Mar 11, 2017
Country
United States
I’ll believe when it’s actually on the pad. Since 2008 all we get is paper models and mock ups and infographics.

We might have the slowest space program in human history. First satellite launch was 13 years ago....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom