Israel cannot even stop Hamas, never-mind Iran. These attack you're seeing in Iran go far beyond Israel, they're the mastermind of the Americans and the MEK terrorist network in Iran.
Most likely iran already has a nuclear weapon they have just not declared it yet. Many reports suggests that Pakistan also had the weapon much much earlier than 1998
iran went from 2.5%Israel cannot even stop Hamas, never-mind Iran. These attack you're seeing in Iran go far beyond Israel, they're the mastermind of the Americans and the MEK terrorist network in Iran.
Assuming Iran does not already have nuclear weapons, there is nothing they could do to stop it if wanted to make it.
You are too naive against Zionist propaganda.where you will fit these
- capture of iranian oil tankers
- iranian oil tankers attacked near jeddah?
- shot down of ukrainian jetliner killed 65 iranians ?
- Parchin explosion and Shiraz blackout
- Tehran clinic explosion
- Natanz nuclear enrichment facility explosion
- Khuzestan explosions
- Baqershahr explosion
- Tehran explosions
- Mahshahr petrochemical plant explosion
- Mashad explosion
- Ahvaz pipeline explosion
- Isfahan power plant explosion
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. First of all, Iran was already enriching to 20%, and the jump from 20% to 90% is far less difficult than the jump from no enriched uranium to 20%. More-over, everybody knows that Iran has covert programs which is separated from what you see in the open. Iran's overt nuclear program is processed at a calculated rate, hence why you're not seeing enriching to 90% openly which would be foolish and to Iran's detriment.iran went from 2.5%
to 4.5% uranium enrichment, in 20 yrs,
they need over 90 % for war heads.
so wait another 20 yrs,iran
the rest is bla-bla bla-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lf-cover-troops-leaving-Iraq-Afghanistan.htmlUS deploys aircraft carrier USS Nimitz to the Persian Gulf 'as cover for troops leaving Iraq and Afghanistan' after assassination of Iran's chief nuclear scientist - as it's claimed Saudi Arabia has reservations about strikes on Iranian facilities
- The USS Nimitz is being sent to the Persian Gulf by the Pentagon, according to a report by CNN
- Deployment is aimed at securing the withdrawal of American forces from Iraq and Afghanistan, it is claimed
- There is growing chatter about possible military strike on Iranian nuclear facilities before Trump leaves office
- Report claims Israel is pushing the US to hit Iran's nuclear sites, but Saudi Arabia is said to have reservations
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman 'expressed reluctance while meeting Netanyahu and Pompeo'
- Regional tensions are high after a top Iranian nuclear scientist was assassinated, state media confirmed
- Mohsen Fakhrizadeh-Mahabadi was killed in car following explosion and then machine gun fire near to Tehran
- His death comes two years after Israel's Premier Netanyahu warned the world to 'remember that name'
- Images of the aftermath show blood pooled on road by a car - with a windscreen peppered with bullet holes
- Iranian military adviser accused Israel of launching attack to 'intensify pressure' and create 'full-blown war'
Israel is a nuclear state, it's an aparthide state built on stolen land, Israel is violating international law by occupying west bank and golan heights and yet Iran is a rogue regime.When a rogue regime threatens to commit genocide against you every day, you have the right to defend yourself.
Israel should make these killing a regular event until the message sinks into the thick skulls of the Mullah regime.
its been 40 years when will iran gt nuclear weapons?even the Pakistan members of this board are more informed about the scoreboard.
The Arabs have sided with Israel. As we know Arabs are a treacherous bunch who will side with the side that benefits them the most.
Only way to break up this marriage of confidence is for Iran to join the nuclear club.
Then lets see how long Bibi and MBS kiss when MBS starts his Sunni Arab bomb drive and Crazy Erdogan and the Neo Turks start their own drive for a nuclear bomb.
Iran needs to make the nuclear problem everyone’s problem. Saudi Arabia and Turkey and Egypt racing for a nuclear weapon is the best thing for Iran because as much as Israel wants to be friends with these Arabs they hate these Arabs.
If Israel was mad at UAE getting some downgraded hacked F-35 can you imagine what they will feel like if Saudi Arabia gets a nuclear problem?
Like I said, it’s time for Iran to break the axis that is forming and cause fractures in the relationship.
what ever it was . we will see what iran will do to israel now .poor security /or clean hit?
You might fool the pathetic Eurotrash EU with twisting of words and meanings.Iran naver threatened genocide against Jew, supreme leader has always expressed that there should no be any genocide against Jews and their place is reserved in middle east, it is the state of Israel and its aparthide that Iran is against and wants to be removed not the people.