What's new

Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

jauk

Jul 8, 2016
Country
Anguilla
Now we're coming to our senses. This Lewis dude is a candy 'researcher' that has finally come to the right conclusions (almost) with all the wrong reasoning over the past 15 years.

This is yet another reason, amongst many, Iran is already armed and has been for quite a while. My conjecture is Iran has been armed before the moment the first construction shovel hit the earth at Natanz which is way before 2002. Needless to say, Iran had working centrifuges far before Natanz was completed. Bluntly, Iran has been undeclared since at least 2002 which fits well with the dog and pony show we’ve all been witnessing since.

Last edited:

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
This is yet another reason, amongst many, Iran is already armed and has been for quite a while. My conjecture is Iran has been armed before the moment the first construction shovel hit the earth at Natanz which is way before 2002. Needless to say, Iran had working centrifuges far before Natanz was completed. Bluntly, Iran has been undeclared since at least 2002 which fits well with the dog and pony show we’ve all been witnessing since.
I reached to the same conclusion by reading all the IAEA reports..that by 2003 Iran terminated AMAD project and became an armed nuclear state. ..

Last edited:

BlessedKingOfLonging

May 22, 2022
Country
Iran likely obtained some nuclear warheads in the aftermath of the ussr's collapse and keeps them in storage, ready to be deployed anytime there is a necessity.

jauk

Jul 8, 2016
Country
Anguilla
Adaptable IR-6s. Weaponization 2 weeks to a month of several fissile devices:

It's key to understand the magnitude of importance of these types of 'adaptable' centrifuges. The purity can be tuned rapidly (I understand up to 90%? Can some one confirm or debunk so I can change my comment if needed?). Creating a great option for the IRI and huge headache for others.

Stryker1982

Oct 5, 2016
Country
It's key to understand the magnitude of importance of these types of 'adaptable' centrifuges. The purity can be tuned rapidly (I understand up to 90%? Can some one confirm or debunk so I can change my comment if needed?). Creating a great option for the IRI and huge headache for others.
Some people in a certain part of the world will be seething lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom