What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

May 22, 2022
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Make that 100 years then just to make a destroyer.. How's the Qaher Stealth Fighter of yours? Is it flying already? :chilli:
Ah, 100 years. Well, amerikwa will cease to exist in half that time so no need to hold your breath.

Given how shittily your hypersonic weapons program is progressing, it might be Jew A-s-s AIDS (🇺🇸) that takes 100 years to field them. Even North Korea already put their own in service BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...North Korea beat the americucks in an arms race now.

What a sad nation of short-dicked cuckolds and faggots you americucks are!

sahureka2

Apr 23, 2016
Country
Italy
That is old design. It wasn’t very modern.

New design thanks to H I Sutton

View attachment 869857

If we see the ship commissioned before 2027, I’ll be surprised (and happy). Iranian [warship] building is below global average build rates.

A 6000 ton destroyer should take 5 years or so to build (sometimes 4 sometimes 6). This project has been ongoing since at what 4 years ago?
probably the drawing in the center has extrapolated it from what I am attaching
Loghman-class.jpg

more recently more images of the future destroyer appeared in a video, here of screenshots
Dt7QQ1eXcAAAgjg.jpg

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
I have a question regarding "kamand" CIWS to any one with better info:

Does "Kamand" CIWS have a radar interface...We know about EO/IR sensor but does it receive Radar track reports from "Eagle Eye" ..or does the operator gets verbal info in CIC and directs the EO/IR towards the target..(Way too slow for an incoming mach speed missile) !:undecided::undecided::undecided:

WudangMaster

Apr 17, 2014
Country
United States

Does "Kamand" CIWS have a radar interface...We know about EO/IR sensor but does it receive Radar track reports from "Eagle Eye" ..or does the operator gets verbal info in CIC and directs the EO/IR towards the target..(Way too slow for an incoming mach speed missile) !:undecided::undecided::undecided:
Hopefully the battle management software allows for what you suggested, otherwise...
The weapon is currently installed on a mowj and I hope that even the dish radar can provide data to all the weapons because those ships systems need to act as one if the vessel is to survive incoming strikes.

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
Hopefully the battle management software allows for what you suggested, otherwise...
The weapon is currently installed on a mowj and I hope that even the dish radar can provide data to all the weapons because those ships systems need to act as one if the vessel is to survive incoming strikes.
Yes I am gald you said that..Integration of sensors an weapons is a must if you have any hope of survival

TheImmortal

Mar 11, 2017
Country
United States
Most gun based CIWS are radar based for targeting. Missile based CIWS use EO/IO and opticals.

Iran has deep experience with EO/IO tech. Likely added it on as a redundancy mechanism because the radars on all current Mowj vessels are old tech not sure how well they would do against low flying CMs, UCAVs, or small suicide drones. EO/IO can help detect these threats from a decent distance.

Sineva

May 24, 2018
Country
Australia

The soviet original ak-630 had an off mount radar to supply it with basic targeting data,so I`d be very surprised if it only had an optronic system.
1200px-Minsk_port_bow_AK-630_CIWS_gun_fire_control_radar.JPG

Tho what I`d really love to know is what does all that extra space in the mount actually contain.
Heres the russian original,you can see how compact it is
B4qN6MgCYAAddpV.jpg

You could fit this into the front section of the kamands mount with ease,so whats in the larger rear section,more ammo,its own independent power supply,both?

TheImmortal

Mar 11, 2017
Country
United States

jauk

Jul 8, 2016
Country
Anguilla

TheImmortal

Mar 11, 2017
Country
United States

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom