What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

_Nabil_

Aug 22, 2021
Country
Tunisia
A U.S. Navy warship fired a warning flare to wave off an Iranian Revolutionary Guard speedboat coming straight at it during a tense encounter in the strategic Strait of Hormuz, officials said Tuesday

Iran is playing with their nerves 😅😂🤣

Flotilla

New Recruit

Mar 30, 2021
Country
Spain
I read today this article where US Navy retired officer complaints about iranian resolution to answer any challenge coming or promoted by the US.

I think it is more necessary than ever to build a truly blue water frigate for protecting the same freedom that the author of this article are claiming. Militarizing tankers like Makran can be a interim solution. But it is necessary to protect de SLOCs of Iran.

Us Navy retired officer complaining

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I read today this article where US Navy retired officer complaints about iranian resolution to answer any challenge coming or promoted by the US.

I think it is more necessary than ever to build a truly blue water frigate for protecting the same freedom that the author of this article are claiming. Militarizing tankers like Makran can be a interim solution. But it is necessary to protect de SLOCs of Iran.

Us Navy retired officer complaining
explain it all
Retired Vice Adm. Herman Shelanski served as the U.S. Navy’s naval inspector general and was a participant in the Jewish Institute for National Security of America’s (JINSA) 2019 Generals and Admirals Program. Ari Cicurel and Andrew Ghalili are senior policy analysts at JINSA.
they are dying for a war between USA and Iran

Flotilla

New Recruit

Mar 30, 2021
Country
Spain
Please see Google Maps. Images around Bandar Anzali have been refreshed. It is phisically impossible to fit there an VLS. Funnels are tall and space are so small. No way. Moreover that place is specially high, and gravity center in a strecht hull would be dangerously high. Or bow or new hull. And in the bow it is specially flat, no signals of any door, space or equipment over that bow´s deck.

TheImmortal

Mar 11, 2017
Country
United States
1656678811817.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Top Bottom