What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Darius77

New Recruit

Feb 28, 2019
Country
Australia
The sheer courage and audacity of the small and weakened Iranian Navy during the Jange Tahmili is an epic in human bravery that is taught even in western naval academies. Two Iranian frigates challenged the might of the US cowards who were attacking unarmed civilians oil platforms in the North Persian Gulf to strangle Iranian economy, the Sahand and Sabalan departed Bandar Abbas and challenged elements of an American surface group. Despite overwhelming odds stacked against them they kept on attacking the US aggressors and even downed a helicopter. The Sahand went down fighting till the last minute before being hit by missiles and air attack. Fires blazing on Sahand's decks eventually reached her munitions magazines, causing an explosion that sank her. This should be remembered as a true epic of Persian courage depicted in the Shahnameh. God bless the marytrs of Iran.

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
And here are some "Other" aspects of the visit.

_Military chiefs in their uniforms: There must be at least 9 different cameo pattern designs to cover each branch of Iranian military.
mak4.jpg

-Actual sharp shooters that are residing in the ship ???.
makran.jpg

WudangMaster

Apr 17, 2014
Country
United States
And here are some "Other" aspects of the visit.

_Military chiefs in their uniforms: There must be at least 9 different cameo pattern designs to cover each branch of Iranian military.
View attachment 706763
-Actual sharp shooters that are residing in the ship ???. View attachment 706765
The ship will probably have one or two commando teams available for rapid deployment for special ops, especially as it goes farther abroad.

sahureka2

Apr 23, 2016
Country
Italy
Good points on this video:

- Telemedicine and tele surgery is available on the ship.
- Seven heavy helicopters can be carried.
- Some AD is available but will be completed with more AD and Gatling-type guns.
- 80 by 40 m helo deck
- Helicopter Hangar will be added.
- Command center will be changed to the top of the hangar.

- Drone support is only for jet powered UAVs.
After reading the points listed in the quoted post, I wondered in what position the ship could make the helicopter hangar, hypothesis.
Looking at the photo, the crane is located towards the stern of the flight deck, therefore it would seem difficult to create a hangar positioned at the same height as the flight deck in that position, it would hinder the use of the crane itself, without forgetting that the hangar could obstruct the view from the wheelhouse superstructure, also because beyond the hangar it is written that the Command Center will be above the hangar itself.
For these reasons, I think that the hangar can be built towards the bow as I indicate in this photo,

occupying a part of the flight deck + flattening it towards the bow, similar to that done with the Reliant ship

In this position and considering that space must be created above to move the Command Center, from that position flight activities could be coordinated but, thanks to the excellent position towards the bow, send the orders for the route that the ship must to take.

However, it is just an idea that went through my head, probably the Iranian technicians and engineers have worked out the construction of the hangar in a different position on the ship

Last edited:

SubWater

Jan 6, 2017
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
After reading the points listed in the quoted post, I wondered in what position the ship could make the helicopter hangar, hypothesis.
Looking at the photo, the crane is located towards the stern of the flight deck, therefore it would seem difficult to create a hangar positioned at the same height as the flight deck in that position, it would hinder the use of the crane itself, without forgetting that the hangar could obstruct the view from the wheelhouse superstructure, also because beyond the hangar it is written that the Command Center will be above the hangar itself.
For these reasons, I think that the hangar can be built towards the bow as I indicate in this photo,

occupying a part of the flight deck + flattening it towards the bow, similar to that done with the Reliant ship

In this position and considering that space must be created above to move the Command Center, from that position flight activities could be coordinated but, thanks to the excellent position towards the bow, send the orders for the route that the ship must to take.

However, it is just an idea that went through my head, probably the Iranian technicians and engineers have worked out the construction of the hangar in a different position on the ship
I think he said hanger will be added in middle of ship behind of helo deck and above of it we will see second bridge.

Shawnee

Jan 22, 2020
Country
United States
I think he said hanger will be added in middle of ship behind of helo deck and above of it we will see second bridge.
اشیانه هلیکوپتر در قسمت سینه کشتی نصب میشود و در بالای آن به علت دید یهتر پل فرماندهی نصب میشود
در پشت اینها فرماندهی پهپاد خواهد بود

As far as I remember:
The helicopter hangar will be added to the forecastle of the ship (Sine: breast :))
On top of that for better vision, command bridge will be installed.
behind that is drone command center.

sahureka2

Apr 23, 2016
Country
Italy
اشیانه هلیکوپتر در قسمت سینه کشتی نصب میشود و در بالای آن به علت دید یهتر پل فرماندهی نصب میشود
در پشت اینها فرماندهی پهپاد خواهد بود

As far as I remember:
The helicopter hangar will be added to the forecastle of the ship (Sine: breast :))
behind that is drone command center.
therefore my hypothesis is possible

Shawnee

Jan 22, 2020
Country
United States
therefore my hypothesis is possible
Yes. He says in Farsi:

There are two phases of construction. First phase is done. The mission is 6 months and it will return to the port for second phase.

In the second phase, the helicopter hangar will be added to the forecastle of the ship (Sine).
Behind that is drone and helicopters command center.

sahureka2

Apr 23, 2016
Country
Italy
Yes. He says in Farsi:

There are two phases of construction. First phase is done. The mission is 6 months and it will return to the port for second phase.

In the second phase, the helicopter hangar will be added to the forecastle of the ship (Sine).
Behind that is drone and helicopters command center.
photoshop with hangar in the bow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom