What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

yavar

Mar 20, 2013
Iran IRGCN documentary Face to face with the devil . direct confrontation on IRGCN with the United States Navy in the Persian Gulf in 80's

Part 1

Last edited:

yavar

Mar 20, 2013
Iran IRGCN documentary Face to face with the devil . direct confrontation on IRGCN with the United States Navy in the Persian Gulf in 80's

Part 2

Kiarash

Feb 15, 2008
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Very interesting video, especially those tunnels, long convoy of missiles launchers ...and of course the special forces ! :yahoo:

Parthianshot

Dec 26, 2013
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
If the akhoonds want to make the Iranian people understand the threat of america and certian foriegn states, first they need to stop being a threat to the people and their culture, until then the state will remain divided.

Feb 20, 2013
Country
Turkey
I am a turkish guy, and a turkish citizen, live in sakarya, study in METU in Ankara. i don't care what the dummies think of. Go away dummies, i dont have a time to waste for you.

-SINAN-

BANNED
Feb 22, 2013
Country
Turkey
I am a turkish guy, and a turkish citizen, live in sakarya, study in METU in Ankara. i don't care what the dummies think of. Go away dummies, i dont have a time to waste for you.
Your English is pretty bad for an ODTÜ student... and no, you don't have a single Turk blood in your veins..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom