What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Great to see such professionally made exhibition building for the Iranian defense products...When I look at the various photos you realize how far Iran has moved towards full industrialization. I think it is also the first step by Iran to prepare the grounds for a large export activity and this exhibition complex will serve as the clients showrooms after Oct termination of UN sanctions on arms export.

Sina-1

Sep 15, 2016
Country
Great to see such professionally made exhibition building for the Iranian defense products...When I look at the various photos you realize how far Iran has moved towards full industrialization. I think it is also the first step by Iran to prepare the grounds for a large export activity and this exhibition complex will serve as the clients showrooms after Oct termination of UN sanctions on arms export.
My thoughts exactly! They’ve come a long way since....
1601392808348.jpeg

Philosopher

Jan 5, 2020
Country
Chera hichi jadid ina unveil nakardan? Fekr mikardam chon ceremony chehel saal hast yek chizi bozorg unveil mikardan. Doost dashtam ye mooshake supersonic cruise neshoon bedadan, ya ye pahpade UCAV jadid.

I like these exhibition shows, I prefer them to the parades.

Mithridates

Feb 20, 2019
Country
Hichi zadid ina unveil nakardan chera? Fekr mikardan chon ceremony chehel saal hast yek chizi bozorg unveil mikardan. Doost dashtam ye mooshake supersonic cruise neshoon bedadan, ya ye pahpade UCAV jadid.

I like these exhibition shows, I prefer them to the parades.
موند تا ببینیم 22 بهمن چی نشون میدن. البته ناوبندر و چند تا ناو تا اون موقع رونمایی میشه.

Philosopher

Jan 5, 2020
Country
1601509003886.png

Is that an Iranian equivalent to the RPG-30?

RPG-30:

1601508900241.png

The RPG-30, like the RPG-27, is a man-portable, disposable anti-tank rocket launcher with a single shot capacity. Unlike the RPG-27 however, there is a smaller diameter precursor round in a side tube, in addition to the main round in the main tube. The precursor round is fired shortly before the main round and acts as a decoy, tricking the target's active protection system (APS) into engaging it. The APS is not ready to engage again until 0.2–0.4 seconds later, allowing the main round time to hit the target

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)