What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Kharral

Dec 16, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
It's not poverty, it's internal divisions. Let me give you an example. Pakistanis are sometimes proud that they don't vote religious parties into power. But it's not because they're secular it's the fact that Pakistanis are divided into Barelvi, Deobandi, Shia, Ahle Hadees etc. and no one group will ever let other into power hence the stalemate. Same goes with ethnic divisions too. The only reason we were able to get Pakistan in the first place was that we all agreed that no matter what we'll keep fighting with each other but will not let hindu rule over us. After we got Pakistan we went back to our old ways. There's very few things we all agree on but how should we run our country is not one of them. We are waiting for a new political class to emerge to change the status quo. Some though that Imran Khan was it but he failed. But this cant go on forever, either we'll somehow unite or we will disintegrate like what happened with Bangladesh. In my opinion there's still hope.

@Kharral

ALLAH’s mercy has carried us this far but the way Murtads & Munafiqs are herding us towards Hell, I see Bangladesh 2.0 not so far in the future.

Kharral

Dec 16, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 856512
I fookin love this pic View attachment 856513
Though india has made a " light combat helicopter. To fight in high altitude
View attachment 856514
This one is the work horse for the army
The above three are for air force .

You think Indian army didn't try to get power ?
Popular generals like thimaya were put in place by sending them out as ambassadors or making them head of a obscure tobacco farm in south india, hehe .
Story goes , once Nehru visited thimaya , who was field marshal , then.
He asked him about drawers in his office and what papers were kept in each one of them .
When he asked about last drawer, thimaya jokingly replied , " here are my plans for a coup against you " he was sent out immediately.

There you have it.

_Nabil_

Aug 22, 2021
Country
Tunisia
  1. Economy
Jun 24, 2022, 9:00 PM

Russia urges Iran to export construction materials: Safari

Russia urges Iran to export construction materials: Safari

TEHRAN, Jun. 24 (MNA) – The Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Economic Diplomacy Affairs announced that Russian Federation has called on Iran to export construction materials to this country.
Referring to the recent visit of Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov to Tehran and determination of the two countries to expand trade and economic ties, Safari stated that Iran has established good cooperation with Russia in the fields of trade, transit, energy, etc.
In the trade sector, the two countries of Iran and Russia are determined to increase their bilateral ties by $5 billion, he said, adding that the two countries also are cooperating with each other in the field of oil and gas swap deal.
In the sector of transit, it is scheduled that a high-ranking delegation of the country will visit Russia in the very near future to expand bilateral cooperation in the relevant field, Safari added.
Elsewhere in his remarks, the deputy foreign minister said that Russia has called on officials of the country to export building materials since this country has a high demand to the construction materials.
For this reason, it (Russia) has submitted a list of the construction materials it needs, he said, adding that a delegation will be dispatched to the Russia in order to consult with Russian officials on the issue.

No arms deals? Fûck the Russians, they don't want to make S.A insecure....

jauk

Jul 8, 2016
Country
Anguilla
I chuckle when I see those who seriously have bought into their local propaganda that Ukraine is somehow going to survive this in any shape or form. 😀
Throw back Friday and still chuckling:

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Woooh, I had no idea you were this experienced. You have my respects.

Do you think if IEI wants to create a Grifo-E level AESA radar and 4.5 - 5.0 Gen avionics for fighters, after what they showed for Kowsar, would they be able to create it ?
Second generation avionics and AESA radar for aircraft is almost a given if you ask me...Remember Lockheed Martin is not the only ones with skunk works ..Iran has equivalent of DARPA and I am sure Iranian skunk works is a good possibility.

drmeson

Sep 2, 2016
Country
1656125148538.png

1656125177149.png

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Second generation avionics and AESA radar for aircraft is almost a given if you ask me...Remember Lockheed Martin is not the only ones with skunk works ..Iran has equivalent of DARPA and I am sure Iranian skunk works is a good possibility.

With you an experienced engineer saying this, I think it leaves us with no doubt that the future of Iranian combat aviation is bright.

SalarHaqq

Dec 29, 2019
Country
Belgium

Lavrov: Israeli targeting of Damascus airport is very dangerous​

• By Al Mayadeen English
  • Source: Agencies
  • 23 Jun 15:20
Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian discusses with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov a number of political, economic and regional files.

Iran praised Russia's backing for Tehran's positions in the Vienna talks, with the Iranian foreign minister expressing hope that Washington's sense of realism would move the negotiations closer to a final accord.

Iranian FM Hossein Amir-Abdollahian's words came during a joint press conference with Sergey Lavrov, the foreign minister of Russia, on Thursday in Tehran where they revealed both sides discussed arrangements for the Vienna talks about the JCPOA.

Expressing hope for the resumption of the nuclear negotiations in the near future, the Iranian foreign minister said, “I hope we could reach the final point of an agreement in the near future with the American party’s realism.”

He also pointed out that Lavrov had reiterated Russia's support for Iran's political views and for the JCPOA negotiations leading to a final agreement.

China, Russia friendly allies​

Amir-Abdollahian hailed friendly nations including Russia and China for opposing a recent anti-Iran resolution put forth by the US and the European troika at the International Atomic Energy Agency.

“We also praise Russia’s constant support for the continuation of works at the International Atomic Energy Agency and for the Islamic Republic of Iran’s regional interests and stances,” the top Iranian diplomat stated.

Amir-Abdollahian cited his discussions with Lavrov over the "political howling" of the Israeli occupation and claimed that the region will not allow "Israel" to endanger security, stability, and advancement.

He also voiced the expectation that a summit between Iran, Russia, and Turkey will take place in Tehran as part of bilateral negotiations and the Astana format. The Russian foreign minister stated that Moscow and Tehran are committed to deepening their ties.

New agreements

Lavrov urged for new forms of collaboration in the energy sector, transportation, agriculture, financing, and customs matters, citing an increase of 80% in the annual trade exchanges between Russia and Iran, which stood at about $4 billion in the previous year.

He emphasized that the US should not be permitted to alter international norms, the foundations of the UN Charter, or the equality of states' sovereignties, and he added that Moscow and Tehran reject the unilateral US sanctions that are in violation of the UN Charter.

Lavrov stated that the goal of the JCPOA talks is to correct the error that the US made.

Washington and JCPOA​

The Russian foreign minister highlighted that the JCPOA should be renewed in its original form as in 2015, without any extra subjects, and deplored the US for breaking international law by exiting the nuclear deal and the UNSC Resolution approving it.

Donald Trump, who was US president at the time, announced the US' exit from the Iran nuclear agreement in 2018.

Talks on the resurrection of the JCPOA started in Vienna, Austria, after current-US President Joe Biden expressed a desire to rejoin the accord.

After eight rounds of negotiations to return the JCPOA to its original shape and bring the US back into the accord owing to external considerations, a pause was taken in Vienna on March 11, 2022. The Vienna negotiations had already neared their conclusion and were anticipated to be finished by the end of February prior to that.

The wording of the agreements achieved, which is roughly 20 pages long and outlines additional procedures to resume the nuclear accord in its original form, was agreed upon.

Some countries violate UN resolutions in Syria​

Lavrov explained that, "We focused on economic issues and the development of bilateral relations, as well as the illegal US steps against Russia and Iran."

He added that "some countries impede the implementation of United Nations resolutions on Syria within the framework of the Astana talks," adding that Moscow stressed the need to implement UN Resolution 2254 related to the Syrian settlement, calling also to discuss the recent targeting of Damascus International Airport at the United Nations.

"Unfortunately, the latest incident is very dangerous. It was an attack on a civilian airport that effectively grounded this airport for several weeks, not to mention the problems that arose due to the inability to deliver humanitarian supplies by air."

Lavrov considered that "Washington acts irregularly on any file, not only in the Iranian nuclear file," adding that "US policy today is provoking conflicts and crises, and we see this in its initiative to establish a missile shield in the Middle East."

Mahabahu kaunteya

Apr 24, 2022
Country
India
There you have it.
In india civilian bureaucracy is very strong
The third most powerful guy after pm and home minister is the cabinet secretary of india .
Not some general , guess the reason why india has not appointed any cds yet ?
Indias first defense minister was hell bent on humiliating army brass , we lost 62 war with a disaster but in the long run, it didn't matter much .
India has seen no field marshall either after sam manekshaw

Viva la Revolucion.

I don’t believe that. Justice eventually wins. I wish my very best to our friends in India and Pakistan.
Justice?
Hehe large no of CASES are pending in courts, the judges are slow and steady .
Even slower than a snail

Kharral

Dec 16, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
In india civilian bureaucracy is very strong
The third most powerful guy after pm and home minister is the cabinet secretary of india .
Not some general , guess the reason why india has not appointed any cds yet ?
Indias first defense minister was hell bent on humiliating army brass , we lost 62 war with a disaster but in the long run, it didn't matter much .
India has seen no field marshall either after sam manekshaw

Justice?
Hehe large no of CASES are pending in courts, the judges are slow and steady .
Even slower than a snail

That’s what I am talking about.

QWECXZ

Apr 28, 2010
Country
طالبان همچنان آب رو بر روی ایران بسته
باز برای طالبان پیرهن بدرید​

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
Random photos of Iran:

Damavand peak near Tehran

1656157777800.jpeg

1656157805133.jpeg

Nice shot of Milad tower
1656157840625.jpeg

Lali bridge over Karun river
1656157935119.jpeg

1656157913243.jpeg

1656157974136.jpeg

Train stop north of Iran
1656158023816.jpeg

Ancient Kha-joo!! bridge Isfahan
1656158197317.jpeg

1656158275404.jpeg

1656158295752.jpeg

Bushehr Unit No1:
1656158236376.jpg

Kafarin gorge
1656158374318.jpeg

1656158400909.jpeg

Azerbiajan Iran
1656158502679.jpeg

Attachments

• 1656158359269.jpeg
    1656158359269.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1656158147194.jpeg
    1656158147194.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 2

Mahabahu kaunteya

Apr 24, 2022
Country
India
Random photos of Iran:

Damavand peak near Tehran

View attachment 856656
View attachment 856657

Nice shot of Milad tower
View attachment 856658

Lali bridge over Karun river
View attachment 856660
View attachment 856659
View attachment 856661

Train stop north of Iran
View attachment 856662

Ancient Kha-joo!! bridge Isfahan
View attachment 856664
View attachment 856666
View attachment 856667

Bushehr Unit No1:
View attachment 856665

Kafarin gorge
View attachment 856670
View attachment 856671

Azerbiajan Iran
View attachment 856673
Khoobsurat

That’s what I am talking about.
Sir ji since you are talking about military coups etc .
I must say that, had Muhammad Ali jinnah lived for few more years, pakistan would not have seen military rule at all .
In my opinion , regardless of his religious bent , he was a english educated person, wasn't he ?
He would have pressed hard and steered Pakistan the same way Nehru did for India, civilian institutions must have been strengthend .

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom