What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Stryker1982

Oct 5, 2016
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
As I always say, the road to the liberation of Jerusalem, starts with the emancipation and removal of the satanic Khomeinist regime in Tehran.

Egypt says demolished over 3,000 tunnels into Gaza since 2015

Spoken by the Egyptian whose only purpose is to impede tunnels into Gaza. Okay lol. Could anyone be this smoothbrained?

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
so what is behind this explosion and fire in UAE...to my knowledge containers in a container ship do not just explode...containers will be marked and taken seriously if they have flammable cargo..any thing to do with Saudi-UAE fight over oil and Yemen!!..

1625748547157.png

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
As I always say, the road to the liberation of Jerusalem, starts with the emancipation and removal of the satanic Khomeinist regime in Tehran.
But the "road to the liberation of Jerusalem" has not been blocked by your weak country selling out Muslim rights by signing the peace deal with ISrael? Many of you Arabs have insecure identities, thats what i'm realizing....you will leave abusive genocidal Israel to kill your fellow muslims, and still find a way to attack a fellow Muslim (Iran)..fortunately, its too late...we see all your glossy expensive weapons(which u cant afford, u probably just bought it to make Uncle Tom happy) and you dont use them on ISrael, or to help Gaza.

stop being a damn hypocrite!

Sineva

May 24, 2018
Country
Australia
Smoking too much drugs at the king's tent..!...you are a Physician..can you tell by the eyes!!..
It literally looks like the scene from a B grade action flick,where they`ve just introduced the villains. :tsk:
It actually reminds me very much of a scene from an episode of the 1977 sf tv show,the fantastic journey,that I watched as a kid,where an evil disembodied brain in a spherical tank drained the lifeforce from his groveling minions as they protested their loyalty to it.If only something had done that to these clowns....

Philip the Arab

Oct 26, 2018
Country
Jordan
I agree. Really good move from UAE! The question is if they can continue on this legacy with emarati talent. Personally, I don’t think they can. Hardcore engineering is for determined and strong minds. You can’t be lazy. Peninsula arabs are too soft and too lazy because of the luxury lifestyle they have accumulated in the past century.
Seems racist to imply they would be unable to gain the skills but yes they obviously can if they are motivated to help their country and have a good education. Grouping a whole country into 1 category is what is known as stereotyping.

BTW the company is bigger than Denel Dynamics now and has hired so many Emirati engineers and interns and South Africans engineers recently into R&D deparments that it blows my mind.

I think 500+ employees in the whole company including production + R&D but it is still to small than I want it.

Sina-1

Sep 15, 2016
Country
Seems racist to imply they would be unable to gain the skills but yes they obviously can if they are motivated to help their country and have a good education. Grouping a whole country into 1 category is what is known as stereotyping.

BTW the company is bigger than Denel Dynamics now and has hired so many Emirati engineers and interns and South Africans engineers recently into R&D deparments that it blows my mind.

I think 500+ employees in the whole company including production + R&D but it is still to small than I want it.
I am racist against luxuries lifestyle where your mind and body are not challenged. I have zero respect for people of countries who basically employ slaves to build their country, cook their meals and open their doors as well as western expats to engineer it all. These people are weak and frankly cowards since they will run away at the first sign of danger.

to be clear, I am not racist towards Arabs. Firstly, we are all humans so we all have the same capability at birth. Secondly, we all know our history and we have seen what arabs were able to accomplish. But those were hardened and brave men!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom