What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iranitaakharin

New Recruit

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Thanks for the link.

The first official claim was in the "crocodile" series. Also, his brother had said his brother was assassinated a few years ago on the anniversary.

AFAIK military officials haven't said anything about the explosion beyond that it was an explosion during the transportation of fuel and munitions.

اما مسئولین مختلف نظامی کشور از جمله سرلشکر فیروزآبادی٬ رئیس ستادکل نیروهای مسلح وقت، سردار شریف، مسئول روابط عمومی سپاه پاسداران و سردار حاجی‌زاده فرمانده هوافضای سپاه با رد شایعات این‌چنینی دست داشتن جاسوسان اسرائیل در این انفجار را رد کردند و علت این واقعه را ایجاد حادثه در حین جابه‌جایی سوخت و مهمات عنوان کردند.

Iranitaakharin

New Recruit

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Thanks for the link.

The first official claim was in the "crocodile" series. Also, his brother had said his brother was assassinated a few years ago on the anniversary.

AFAIK military officials haven't said anything about the explosion beyond that it was an explosion during the transportation of fuel and munitions.

اما مسئولین مختلف نظامی کشور از جمله سرلشکر فیروزآبادی٬ رئیس ستادکل نیروهای مسلح وقت، سردار شریف، مسئول روابط عمومی سپاه پاسداران و سردار حاجی‌زاده فرمانده هوافضای سپاه با رد شایعات این‌چنینی دست داشتن جاسوسان اسرائیل در این انفجار را رد کردند و علت این واقعه را ایجاد حادثه در حین جابه‌جایی سوخت و مهمات عنوان کردند.

Sorry to come back to this but I wanted to share a good article about it: https://www.armscontrolwonk.com/archive/1208343/crocodiles-technocrats-and-commanders/

WebMaster

ADMINISTRATOR
Jun 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
If you feel mod has taken a wrong step, you can complain in the GHQ section to me. I will take a look as time permits.

However, follow the rules and provide sources (reputable news sources) and you should be fine with your discussions no matter how critical they maybe.

aryobarzan

Feb 17, 2019
Country
If you feel mod has taken a wrong step, you can complain in the GHQ section to me. I will take a look as time permits.

However, follow the rules and provide sources (reputable news sources) and you should be fine with your discussions no matter how critical they maybe.
Since I do not know how to initiate GHQ process I put the case in here for now until I find out GHQ process..Will keep it simple.

1- Original Thread headline as created by "Dariush" within first hours of reports coming in:

BREAKING: Reports of a large explosion in central Israel

2- Current Thread headline as updated by the mod 2 days after intial reports:

UPDATE: Syrian Surface-To-Air Missile Flew Way Off Course Triggering Alarms Before Exploding Over Israel

here is the case.... the initial thread headline was stating the facts on the ground and those fact on the ground still stand today ..there was a large explosion in central Israel.
Two days have passed... more info available and each side has different story as to the cause of the explosion ... as expected .

A mod reads a report that he believes is more credible...decides to change the headline.

a): the initial headline told the facts on the ground . it was not the opinion of the originator and as of today that "fact" remains to be true.

b): Updating an event as it progress does not require Thread headline change specially if the original headline statement remain a fact. ..there was an explosion in central Israel.

c): Arbitrary decision by a mod to change a valid headline with an update one sets a presidence . Numerous thread headlines which are no longer facts must therefore be Updated by the mods in order to keep impartiality . Cherry picking threads for headline update demonstrates a bias by whoever is doing it under whatever pretext.

Thanks you..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 12, Members: 2, Guests: 10)

Top Bottom