What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hormuz

Jul 14, 2020
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
You sound very upset and are lashing out. This is understandable since little Israel keeps humiliating you. What next? will they rub the soles of their shoes on Khamenei's face and then sneak out of Iran undetected again? it wouldn't surprise me.

Just get back into your borders Iran. No one wants your revolution, your dirty politics, your sick Mullahs. We just want to live without your tentacles of terror all over the region.

Until that time, we are ALL Israel.
i am not upset at all you attack my country and my brothers on this forum, so you get an answer. even it takes for Iran a 1000 years one day there will be no israhell left one day. everything in this world has a limit even the patience Iran has.
the only people on this earth are sick is you jews. did you ever asked youserlf why everyone hates you?
from babylon to the roman empire to the persian empire (after Cyrus the great) to france in the 1800century. to germany and now nearly every country in the middle east.
you are at war since 3000 years ask yourself why. and don't get me worng it's not the jewish relegion it's the zionist pigs like you, who are responsible that this hate toward jews.
even your own rabbis are against the israhell. according to the tora you are not allowed to have land until the messia comes back and he will show you the land of the jews. you don't even repsect your own relegion, cause you are a zionist troll.

now stop trolling around and stop writing here go and open a thread and invite your zionist friends and talk about how Iran one day will kick your ***.

Blue In Green

Nov 30, 2016
Country
United States
Since this is the "chill" thread, I guess I'll give you all some good news as opposed to the usual doom and gloom lol.

Three months ago I weighed in at my heaviest which was around 366 lbs (166.015 kg) and now with intense workouts 5-6 days a week, good nutrition and fasting 24 hours in-between each single meal per day with some extended fasting sessions last 2-3 days. I've come down to 290 lbs (131.542kg)! which is a difference of 76 lbs (mostly fat btw).

It's been quite the experience learning how to eat properly, how to workout and build both cardiovascular health and muscular density.
You don’t need to look in absolutes, we can defend what is worth defending and theirs plenty to defend , and criticize the indefensible instead of trying to justify failures :) .

Stuxnet was designed to destroy Iran’s nuclear program. While it did damage, it only made Iran more potent. No known cyber arm in Iran had even existed before Stuxnet, now they able to steal terrabytes worth of US university research and infiltrate US infrastructure.

It’s a loss today, but it will end with a more potency assuming the right lessons are learned and the right actions are taken.

As a matter of fact, now would be a good time to replace those defective IR-1s with IR-6s. The damage could be undone in 2 months and end up with more efficient production as a resultant. Perhaps construction of new miniaturized facilities with IR-9s
I'm just tired of all this Stryker..... I'll go ahead and do myself (and you guys) a solid by just taking a break from all this for a while....Sincerest of apologies to anyone I might have offended or put-off with what I said earlier. What I said does come from a place of genuine concern and frustration........ hoping for the best though.

Sina-1

Sep 15, 2016
Country
Since this is the "chill" thread, I guess I'll give you all some good news as opposed to the usual doom and gloom lol.

Three months ago I weighed in at my heaviest which was around 366 lbs (166.015 kg) and now with intense workouts 5-6 days a week, good nutrition and fasting 24 hours in-between each single meal per day with some extended fasting sessions last 2-3 days. I've come down to 290 lbs (131.542kg)! which is a difference of 76 lbs (mostly fat btw).

It's been quite the experience learning how to eat properly, how to workout and build both cardiovascular health and muscular density.

I'm just tired of all this Stryker..... I'll go ahead and do myself (and you guys) a solid by just taking a break from all this for a while....Sincerest of apologies to anyone I might have offended or put-off with what I said earlier. What I said does come from a place of genuine concern and frustration........ hoping for the best though.
Good work dude! Might I suggest you take a look at David Goggins. His interviews with Joe Rohan to start with. I’ve been working out 1-2 times a day in almost a year after listening to him. His stuff wakens the beast inside of you.

Trench Broom

BANNED
Feb 14, 2020
Country
Morocco
i am not upset at all you attack my country and my brothers on this forum, so you get an answer. even it takes for Iran a 1000 years one day there will be no israhell left one day. everything in this world has a limit
This includes the Iranian regime. Empires come and go. Not that I'm referring to the tin pot sanctioned entity of Iran as an empire, but authoritarian regimes in particular never last.

Israel will be here long after the Mullah occupation of Iran is over.

Shawnee

Jan 22, 2020
Country
United States
This includes the Iranian regime. Empires come and go. Not that I'm referring to the tin pot sanctioned entity of Iran as an empire, but authoritarian regimes in particular never last.

Israel will be here long after the Mullah occupation of Iran is over.
Well,

Your friends say this tin pot entity rules over four Arab capitals.

Which narrative should we believe in?

Trench Broom

BANNED
Feb 14, 2020
Country
Morocco
Well,

Your friends say this tin pot entity rules over four Arab capitals.

Which narrative should we believe in?
Using paid mercenaries as cannon fodder. I don't know if this is because Iran is too afraid to wage war with its own soldiers. Maybe they're not very good. I know they started the conflict with Iraq and couldn't beat Iraq after 8 years.

Regimes that rely on mercenaries don't last.

History will repeat itself and the Mullah regime will fall. It's inevitable.

sha ah

Mar 2, 2018
Country

Iranian politicians considering leaving NPT and enriching Uranium to 90%

In the next few days Iran will be enriching Uranium at 60%

Last edited:

sha ah

Mar 2, 2018
Country
Russia sends military equipment including armored vehicles, tanks and air defense units to its border with Ukraine. This is from a few hours ago.

So the Ukrainians have 6 Bayraktar drones operational and 48 on order. However the question is where are the parts going to come from now ?

Let's see how these 6 drones perform against a country with a dynamic, well rounded and potent air defense network. I'm guessing not very well but hey it worked against Armenian rebels so that means that it has to work on Russia just as well right ?

sha ah

Mar 2, 2018
Country
The entire forced labor / genocide narrative in XinJiang has already been debunked by investigative journalists. It's no different than claims about Saddams WMDS or Gaddafi wanting to massacre moderate rebels / civilians, giving his crazed soldiers via.gra and NATO coming to the rescue. It's all nonsense.

Also even if Chinese workers make $2/hr on average, what about the cost of food / living in China ? In the last 20-30 years China has lifted 800 million people out of poverty and its not uncommon for people in China to own 2 properties. Never mind the fact that all of China is connected by high speed rail whereas the US is drowning in debt, its infrastructure crumbling. For Gods sake have you seen the subway in New York or Chicago ?

You are a clown who doesn’t know what he is talking about. See below Mr. clown for slave labor conditions:

From Apple to Adidas: Brands Use Ethnic Minority Slave Labor in China

Between 2017 and 2019, more than 80,000 Uyghurs were transferred to work in 27 manufacturing facilities that supply 83 global brands

Chinese Women Workers Make 4 Cents for Producing $45 Disney Dolls

"Work hours and wages are in clear violation of terms in the labor contract and labor laws. During peak season, workers need to work 10 to 13 hours a day, 26 to 29 days a month. If a worker requests leave during overtime work, they can only earn a daily salary of 7.5 RMB ($1.08 USD) per hour, causing their monthly wage to be less than 2,000 RMB ($287.49 USD). Workers, therefore, must choose to work overtime," the report continued.”

Currently, Shanghai has the highest monthly minimum wage among 31 provinces (RMB 2,480/US$382 per month) and Beijing has the highest hourly minimum wage (RMB 24/US$3.7 per hour). Six regions – Shanghai, Guangdong, Beijing, Tianjin, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang – surpassed the RMB 2,000 (US$308) mark in their monthly minimum wage standards.

Bye Bye Mr. Clown :jester:

Last edited:

Stryker1982

Oct 5, 2016
Country
Canada

Feel free brother and congratulations on your path. Your progress proves you are on the right track, and you'll meet your own goals in no time. I'm sure you had set backs in your mission to reduce weight, and Iran has too, but you know what?

The same thing that has driven Iran to its many successes in various military fields that no one would ever imagine, is the same unique human trait that will lead you to your goals. Persistence, determination, and the belief that the war (whether real or metaphorical) is never lost until you consider it lost. Opportunities are most visible during times of volatility.

Dariush the Great

Jan 28, 2020
Country
Baradaran, mitoonam beporsam Hezbollah in vasat chera angosht be damagh vaystade? In hame kharjesh kardim ke baraye hamin roozha be dardemoon bekhore. Chera hich ghalati nemikonan?

Dariush the Great

Jan 28, 2020
Country
The entire forced labor / genocide narrative in XinJiang has already been debunked by investigative journalists. It's no different than claims about Saddams WMDS or Gaddafi wanting to massacre moderate rebels / civilians, giving his crazed soldiers via.gra and NATO coming to the rescue. It's all nonsense.

Also even if Chinese workers make $2/hr on average, what about the cost of food / living in China ? In the last 20-30 years China has lifted 800 million people out of poverty and its not uncommon for people in China to own 2 properties. Never mind the fact that all of China is connected by high speed rail whereas the US is drowning in debt, its infrastructure crumbling. For Gods sake have you seen the subway in New York or Chicago ?

These basic facts are easily found if one is really interested in the truth. Just ignore, their purpose is misinformation and hate attacks.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
“Russia is Iran’s friend” -misguided idiots on this board

“This time it’s different, Russia hates the West now” - village idiots

LMAO. Please where did your RUSSOPHOBIC OUTBURT originate from? NObody on this forum has claimed Russia is Iran's friend, so stop trolling yourself with that bogus phrase. We, and Iran, are realists, and Iran as a realistic-focused country understand thats relations with RUssia will never be perfect or optimal, but there is considerably more to lose if there is no /little cooperation with Russia. Russia acknnowledges Iran in certain spheres(eg Lebanon) and doesnt recognnize Iran aaasss much, for ex Syria, but Iran already has so much influence in Syria(+ Lebanon factor), so its not A BIIG DEAL(at least yet), so pls dont be so paranoid..Iran is watching its back, it knows what Russia has done to it in its history and in modern times..self reliance still works against Russian bad acts against Iran.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom