What's new

Irani IRGC colonel assassinated

Blue In Green

Nov 30, 2016
Country
United States
I celebrate THE RAPE OF JERUSALEM (and the destruction of the shithole kikeroach temple) by Titus and his Legions every year with cake and a grill.

Off topic, but I respect your Profile Picture. Been a longtime fan of Berserk myself, always appreciate seeing others also enjoying such a seminal manga series!

Finer

Mar 29, 2013
Yea whatever schlomo.. just stay out of Pakistan.
Israel sworn to destroy Pakistan the moment Jinnah (R.A) presided Arab interests over Israel.

Israel to stay out of Pakistan is not impossible when you have crazy Genocidal Modi on charge wasn’t coincident. India is puppet of Israel willingly able as medium hence india gets away buying cheap oils from Russia because Israel is father of usa. 🤦‍♂️

mohsen

Feb 26, 2012
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Commander of Mossad terror squad was killed in a drone attack last night.

His convoy was targeted by Iranian suicide drone near Erbil airport

14010319000032_Test_NewPhotoFree.JPG

14010319000033_Test_NewPhotoFree.JPG

Beny Karachun

May 30, 2016
Country
Israel

Israel assassinates Iranian top generals, Iran attacks some random Iraqis as usual.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA HIS NAME IS "ASA FLOTS"?
That's a joke name in Hebrew, it basically says "Iran assassinated Dida Fart" (Did a fart)
No way that's real

mohsen

Feb 26, 2012
Country
HAHAHHAHAHAHA HIS NAME IS "ASA FLOTS"?
That's a joke name in Hebrew, it basically says "Iran assassinated Dida Fart" (Did a fart)
No way that's real
It's his nikname in agency, but then again, you can advise Mossad agents to use their real name, lol.

Israel assassinates Iranian top generals, Iran attacks some random Iraqis as usual.
lol, sure, random Iraqis!

Beny Karachun

May 30, 2016
Country
Israel
It's his nikname in agency, but then again, you can advise Mossad agents to use their real name, lol.
There's no way it's his nickname, it's like a CIA agent named Sukon Deeznutz or some other foolish name, I think someone was fooled

By the way this looks more like a car crash than a kamikaze drone

mohsen

Feb 26, 2012
Country
I'm just curious when Iran kills random Iraqis, why their families don't complain! :lol:

There's no way it's his nickname, it's like a CIA agent named Sukon Deeznutz or some other foolish name, I think someone was fooled
Also transfer your nickname suggestions to them.

By the way this looks more like a car crash than a kamikaze drone
Videos of it's explosion are available on the Internet, but while giving your suggestions, also ask them to publish more pictures from other angles!

Beny Karachun

May 30, 2016
Country
Israel
I'm just curious when Iran kills random Iraqis, why their families don't complain! :lol:

Also transfer your nickname suggestions to them.

Videos of it's explosion are available on the Internet, but while giving your suggestions, also ask them to publish more pictures from other angles!
They probably do complain

Bro, just like no CIA operator will nickname themselves "Mast Urbator", no Mossad agent will call himself "Asa Flots"
It's funny you believe that, genuinely, it's hilarious, they literally gaslighted Iranians to believe they killed some random Iraqi guy called Asa Flots?

mohsen

Feb 26, 2012
Country
They probably do complain

Bro, just like no CIA operator will nickname themselves "Mast Urbator", no Mossad agent will call himself "Asa Flots"
It's funny you believe that, genuinely, it's hilarious, they literally gaslighted Iranians to believe they killed some random Iraqi guy called Asa Flots?
There is never any complains and like always,there is no corpses. people in that car just vanished into thin air :lol:

And about your mentioned nickname, I think it does suites them very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom