What's new

Irani IRGC colonel assassinated

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
No offense but if you can hit Kurds in Iraq then why can't we hit Balochis in Iran? Is this psychic law one sided?
very simple we don't hit random kurds , you first must prove your claim about their involvement in Pakistan otherwise they are as protected as a guy living in Tehran.

its law of reality. your govt will leave Iranian balochistan alone because it cant actively manage 2 states militaries on its borders. If you open up an Iranian front, Iran might end up using India to divide your country, then annex the SHia-leaning parts to it, and the rest can be like West Ukraine- those Pakistanis and US can enjoy that leftover state together.
iran is serriously against changing any border by military force so I doubt that .

ahaider97

Oct 15, 2021
Country
Pakistan
You cant hit Balochis in Iran because your govt is afraid of what Iran might do in retaliation. Its Pakistan's choice if it wants Iran to be an ally, or enemy, Islam makes Iran prefer the former, but Iran isnt too angry about the latter either, only your refugees is the issue. Iran knows your govt doesnt have the resources to fight Iran, and the population wont support it, since your population seems to probably see Iran as a regional leader vs Pakistan.

its law of reality. your govt will leave Iranian balochistan alone because it cant actively manage 2 states militaries on its borders. If you open up an Iranian front, Iran might end up using India to divide your country, then annex the SHia-leaning parts to it, and the rest can be like West Ukraine- those Pakistanis and US can enjoy that leftover state together.
Most probably Pakistani intelligence already operates in Iran, those BLA people aren't assassinating themselves. And there's no Iranian front. Pakistan makes it a point to stay neutral between US/Saudis and Iran. I think you are under the wrong impression, Pakistan and Iran have no reason to fight each other.

very simple we don't hit random kurds , you first must prove your claim about their involvement in Pakistan otherwise they are as protected as a guy living in Tehran
But you have violated Iraq's sovereignty many times and have thus set a precedent. Iran has also claimed to have operated inside Pakistani territory at least once, so why the double standards. We getting rid of these separatists also help you too. Most likely there's already an arrangement between Pakistan and Iran on them.

Last edited:

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
Pakistan makes it a point to stay neutral between US/Saudis and Iran. I think you are under the wrong impression, Pakistan and Iran have no reason to fight each other.
This has not always been true- why did your ISI let CIA, MOssad and Saudi Intelligence use your border areas to prop up Jundollah and Jaish Ul adl some years ago???? Lets be consistent with the reality, we're not writing a story book here.

iran is serriously against changing any border by military force so I doubt that .
LOL - you think your country hasnt already "changed the borders" in Iraq already? Iran can change your "borders" and everythign will look the same. Same thing with LEbanon - you think Iranian Hezbollah being dominant in Lebanon didnt "change the borders"for Lebanon?

Changing borders can mean anything, thats my point, it doesnt only mean geographically or militarily.

ahaider97

Oct 15, 2021
Country
Pakistan
This has not always been true- why did your ISI let CIA, MOssad and Saudi Intelligence use your border areas to prop up Jundollah and Jaish Ul adl some years ago???? Lets be consistent with the reality, we're not writing a story book here.
Yeah I don't support these terrorists either. If our agencies are supporting them then we deserve terrorism in our country same with Iran, if it will support BLA, BRA it will be responsible for the consequences.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
My Nigerian friend if you can find a Shia leaning, majority "part" in Pakistan, than by God you should get a million $ price bond and a trip to Bahamas
oh shut up, you say basic crap and then want praise on PDF? TAKE CARE OF YOUR OVer 20M Shia! Iran can recruit and change your society IF IT WANTS, simple. but yes, majority of Pakistan might not like Iran, but Majority of Pakistan is ok with IRan, unlike in PDF.
(to our Shia pakistanis here sorry brothers if it makes you feel a certain way- just testing this guy)
go test the loyalty of your fake US GOVT PROXY govt. now u come on PDF to act tough when US has taken all your govt's dignity away.
2- no one wants to be enemy or ally, don't give a crap about y'all just stop proxing with other country, letting your land be used against us- that's all
but you're ok being "ally" with China and Saudis right? lol- what is even an ally in your definition? I didnt mean ally, i meant friendly, which Pakistan isnt to Iran- Pakistan of today cant think for itself sad! when US took away your govt and replaced it what it wanted, thats when it hurt me how weak your county is, EVEN WITH ITS NUKES
You bring India but forget every neighbor of yours is angry with you except for us and some other country
So you know
what did all those angry ghost countries do to Iran in the end? After Afghanistan beat Up US army next door, NOBODY in the region is ready for Iranian smoke, NOT EVEN Pakistan ,so once again, go and rest and farm new balls for your fake US-installed govt.

Yeah I don't support these terrorists either. If our agencies are supporting them then we deserve terrorism in our country same with Iran, if it will support BLA, BRA it will be responsible for the consequences.
fair enough! cheers.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
He is a troll. Who cares what he says. Iran is a Supa powa in his mind so let him pretend. It's not our military leaders getting mirked in broad daylight. :lol:
if i'm a troll why do i know about Iran than you do? only a troll on PDF thinks that's a lie. cheers. I support and love your country, UNTIL YOU START PROPAGANDA BS against Iran, then i gotta come for you. cheers!

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Most probably Pakistani intelligence already operates in Iran, those BLA people aren't assassinating themselves. And there's no Iranian front. Pakistan makes it a point to stay neutral between US/Saudis and Iran. I think you are under the wrong impression, Pakistan and Iran have no reason to fight each other.

But you have violated Iraq's sovereignty many times and have thus set a precedent. Iran has also claimed to have operated inside Pakistani territory at least once, so why the double standards. We getting rid of these separatists also help you too. Most likely there's already an arrangement between Pakistan and Iran on them.
as i said , first you must prove the existence of the terrorists base there

LOL - you think your country hasnt already "changed the borders" in Iraq already? Iran can change your "borders" and everythign will look the same. Same thing with LEbanon - you think Iranian Hezbollah being dominant in Lebanon didnt "change the borders"for Lebanon?

Changing borders can mean anything, thats my point, it doesnt only mean geographically or militarily.
no we didn't change any border, that's our red line.

ahaider97

Oct 15, 2021
Country
Pakistan
as i said , first you must prove the existence of the terrorists base there
I don't think they have bases, they mingle with the people and have places to stay in Iran. If they are dying in Iran it means they have places to stay in Iran. Anyway it will be real unfortunate if these miscreants end up causing hostilities between Pakistan and Iran. Our govt has officially alleged that they are based in Iran, it's up to you how seriously do you take your neighbor's concern.

Huffal

Dec 27, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
You cant hit Balochis in Iran because your govt is afraid of what Iran might do in retaliation. Its Pakistan's choice if it wants Iran to be an ally, or enemy, Islam makes Iran prefer the former, but Iran isnt too angry about the latter either, only your refugees is the issue. Iran knows your govt doesnt have the resources to fight Iran, and the population wont support it, since your population seems to probably see Iran as a regional leader vs Pakistan.

Pakistan and ISrael show us that nukes alone cant deter most entities hell bent on attacking you.

death of Soleimani proves this wrong, because ever since Soleimani was killed, the middle east has gotten more dangerous for Americans and ISraelis- is that a lie?

LOL, US better get ready for war in Middle east, because thats its only maybe option against a nuclear Iran. and US doesnt have much ammunition now to fight too...why? It foolishly gave too much to Ukraine. this is my strong opinion.
Sir, Iran doesnt have the capability to fight a war with Pakistan. No matter how much you say it does, it doesnt. It really doesnt.

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Sir, Iran doesnt have the capability to fight a war with Pakistan. No matter how much you say it does, it doesnt. It really doesnt.
why we want to fight with pakistan , for us taking away sweet night sleep from Israel is enough

Wtf, why is a Nigerian defending Iran so much? Maybe he is Shia
maybe he is not sectarian , unlike some people.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
Ok, but what's the basis of you making this assertion? Lets hear your reasoning first.

A war between Pakistan and Iran serves no ones interest
but that's not the discussion at hand.

why is your pathetic UK govt defending Ukraine so much? I dont believe i defend Iran, i believe i EXPLAIN Iran to people, and its amazing that me being 1500 miles away understanding IRan much better than Pakistanis who are no more than 200miles away from Iran. smh.

Why do you look at the world through your warped view of hating neighbours and attacking them?
No one is taking about how Pakistan views Afghanistan. This is what your comments projects IMO. Pakistan doesnt "hate" India does it? lol- you always do the same crap that your neighbors do, but blame them for doing it, its a common American habit.

can u explain the link between my ethnic Identity (being NIgerian) with the points i'm making??? I feel its emotionally biased people who connect both when they are not connected at all.

Huffal

Dec 27, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, but what's the basis of you making this assertion? Lets hear your reasoning first.
You telling me that Iran can win a war against Pakistan? The same Pakistan that faced off God knows how many times against India, a nation 7x larger than itself, and held its own/won against them?

I mean come on. Look at the sorry state your air force is in. You have lack luster air power. Your navy isnt any better. Your main power is your army/strategic forces, which can only do so much before being bombed out by the PAF.

And before you talk about Ballistic missiles, remember that Pakistan also possesses ballistic missiles. I mean, your air force used to be very strong, but now its been degraded and neglected to the point where it will ultimately act like the UAF in the current rus-ukr war. You are outgunned and outnumbered. The odds are against you. So stop with this childish crap of, muh iranian stronger than Pakistan. Muh iran can beat pakistan in a war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom