What's new

Iran buys 24 Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E fighters produced for Egypt

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Yes I can maintain whatever I like, thats one thing we can agree on. When did I say tech grows on trees in Russia? You're the one who said Russia doesnt do R+D like they did in Soviet Union, and I rightly pointed out that advanced jets like the Su-35 and 57 didnt just come out of thin air either. Seems you have reading comprehension issues. The Su-35 is definitely a match for the jets you mentioned in your initial comment and only the F-22 and maybe 35 would surpass it. Yes US planes are over priced but that doesnt always trasnlate to value for money. Agree to disagree?

Thats great, but until you show evidence I will have to disagree with you there as well. War is not fought on paper or some video game.

Russia does RnD but 1/500th of the US probably, could be even less.

I am happy to agree to disagree.

Sep 30, 2021
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
You can take with a truck load of salt too, may as well try tomato sauce. Won't change a thing. Russian air force tech is ancient compared to American and European and even Chinese nowadays.

It does change a lot, especially when there is no evidence given. Not true, especially when they have 5th gen aircraft in their arsenal. So not only will I not take it with a grain of salt, i will flatly reject it as propaganda and lies.

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
i will flatly reject it as propaganda and lies.

You can also throw it on the wall, push it from 20 storey building, spit on it, burn it alive, drown it in water and stomp on it. Still won't change a thing. Latest F-16,18,15 variants will do circles around latest Su-35s and pull a Turkey shoot.

Sep 30, 2021
Country
You can also throw it on the wall, push it from 20 storey building, spit on it, burn it alive, drown it in water and stomp on it. Still won't change a thing. Latest F-16,18,15 variants will do circles around latest Su-35s and pull a Turkey shoot.

Nothing changes until you show evidence. Childish rants are just that. I'll just let you ape around by yourself.

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Nothing changes until you show evidence. Childish rants are just that. I'll just let you ape around by yourself.

I gave you evidence. Russia has no ability to make semiconductors, non existent electronics industry, no tech company, only outdated Soviet hardware with some modifications. US and EU have tech companies by the thousands and they lead their respective fields.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2021
Country
I gave you evidence. Russia has no ability to make semiconduictors, no existent electronics industry, no tech company, only outdated Soviet hardware with some modifications. US and EU have tech companies by the thousands and they lead their respective fields.

Where did you give me real life scenario of clashes between Su-35s and western planes?

Of course Russia has an electronic and semiconductor industry, it also has allies in China which are pioneers of this field. As I said, 5th gen jets like Su-57 dont just appear out of thin air. I disagree, since Asia has been equally responsible for the development of that tech industry, a market which Russia has always had access to and invested in. Keep slurping!

So Russia doesnt have semiconductor Industry?:

So Russia has no electronic military industry?:

Very hard to have an intelligent discussion with someone who makes exaggerated claims which border on lying. Makes anyone with an ounce of acedemic honesty question what else you're hiding and lying about...

Last edited:

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Where did you give me real life scenario of clashes between Su-35s and western planes?

Of course Russia has an electronic and semiconductor industry, it also has allies in China which are pioneers of this field. As I said, 5th gen jets like Su-57 dont just appear out of thin air. I disagree, since Asia has been equally responsible for the development of that tech industry, a market which Russia has always had access to and invested in. Keep slurping!

So Russia has no electronic military industry?:

Very hard to have an intelligent discussion with someone who makes exaggerated claims which border on lying. Makes anyone with an ounce of acedemic honesty question what else you're hiding and lying about...

Mikron, Proton :lol:

On the other side the Americans have Intel, AMD, ARM etc.

Russian electronics technology :lol: . A link you gave for sure and it must be comparable to the US and European ones. If it was China, there could be scope for argument.

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
the people who think Su-35 and its Ibris-E is more capable than f-16s built or upgraded after 2014 , can go and read a little about AN/APG-83 Scalable Agile Beam Radar (SABR)

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Su-35 makes a good replacement for aging F-14.

Yes I agree. But it's not superior to the American jets.

Quite debatable not the best minds but what matters is that they habe the correct enviroment and money to make any scintist not appreciated by his country to come to the US. Comparsions on paper are far frim reality until both are tested in genuine combat or a training by a neutral force this remains an empty debate

They have the best minds. I am not saying the white Americans alone are the best minds, their best minds include bringing in the best minds from all countries of the world and giving them citizenship, fat salary etc. It doesn't matter which countries they are from, what matters is they are in the USA and very happy to be in the USA, the USA have them and they are researching things and making things for the USA.

Last edited:

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Quite debatable not the best minds but what matters is that they habe the correct enviroment and money to make any scintist not appreciated by his country to come to the US. Comparsions on paper are far frim reality until both are tested in genuine combat or a training by a neutral force this remains an empty debate
the problem is production capabilities , Russia had to downgrade the radar on Mig-35 to a PESA radar because they could not build enough component for the AESA radar on SU-57 and that was before sanctions and Ukraine war. unlike USSR , Russia production capability always was a problem because they didn't invest enough money to keep up

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
the people who think Su-35 and its Ibris-E is more capable than f-16s built or upgraded after 2014 , can go and read a little about AN/APG-83 Scalable Agile Beam Radar (SABR)

Bro it's possible to compare individual systems in isolation but that's not the only thing. The Americans don't have superior radars only, all other stuff they have, the various sensors, all the components of avionics, the computers in the jets, the algorithms, the missiles, the jammers, the EW, for everything they have the best tech companies in the world who are making these. The RnD budget is near endless, the scientists and engineers are the best. It demonstrates in civlian tech also, they are the leaders in every field, they created the computer, google, Yahoo, Amazon, Microsoft, intel, AMD, NVIDIA, Cisco, the cloud, the mobile phones, the smart phones, AI, electric cars EVERYTHING. They are the pioneers of almost every tech and lead by a mile distance to the nearest competitors while competitors are just followers. There is no reasonable ground to believe Russia has equal or superior tech. Military aircraft tech is not airframe and engine alone these days.

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country

the evidence in production capability of russia is that they had to change the AESA radar on Mig-35 into a PESA radar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom