What's new

Iran buys 24 Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E fighters produced for Egypt

Dazzler

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Oct 19, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Both Iran and Saud run and fund proxies against each other's interest throughout the middle east and elsewhere.
That's the ugly truth.

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Both Iran and Saud run and fund proxies against each other's interest throughout the middle east and elsewhere.
That's the ugly truth.
did Zeinabioun even attacked against KSA interest , they were only used in Syria against ISIS + Al-Nusra front terrorists . are those terrorist now considered part of KSA interest in the region ?

Sep 30, 2021
Country
Our problem is Iranian terrorists hiding in Tehran who have established the Zainabun brigade in Pakistan. It involves people from your secret service as well. We are ready to work with you too.

No, Iran is not training Sunni terrorists. These are the same lies coming from US like "Iran did 9/11" and "Iran supports Daesh and Al Qaeda". Its all happening in Pakistan, under your nose, with the help of the pajeets, europeans and Arabs. You have no choice but to work with us. It is a Balochi problem after all!

That's the ugly truth.

Yes Iran funds Hezbollah and Houthis who dont target civilians and are true freedom fighters again zionists and invaders. The Arabs, along with their Anglophonic masters, train, fund and support murder groups like Daesh, Al-Qaeda and many others that target civilians, Muslim and non-believers, and claim atrocities in many terror attacks in Europe. Massive difference. I suggest you go read up on the Timber Sycamore Program.

Arsalan345

BANNED
Feb 16, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Zainabun is to fighting against daesh
Fight in your own country. Don't promote zainabun in Pakistan.

did Zeinabioun even attacked against KSA interest , they were only used in Syria against ISIS + Al-Nusra front terrorists . are those terrorist now considered part of KSA interest in the region ?
Arabs should go to hell. who cares? I am worried for my own country which is Pakistan. Zainabun must cease all operations in Pakistan.

No, Iran is not training Sunni terrorists. These are the same lies coming from US like "Iran did 9/11" and "Iran supports Daesh and Al Qaeda". Its all happening in Pakistan, under your nose, with the help of the pajeets, europeans and Arabs. You have no choice but to work with us. It is a Balochi problem after all!

Yes Iran funds Hezbollah and Houthis who dont target civilians and are true freedom fighters again zionists and invaders. The Arabs, along with their Anglophonic masters, train, fund and support murder groups like Daesh, Al-Qaeda and many others that target civilians, Muslim and non-believers, and claim atrocities in many terror attacks in Europe. Massive difference. I suggest you go read up on the Timber Sycamore Program.
Iran should stop supporting Zainabun in Pakistan which is clearly a Shia terrorist organization. Nobody cares about Arabs or USA. Nobody thinks like Iran. It's Iran who is saying from day one that we are innocent but look at your own house now. You killed a woman for not wearing a hijab. I know you have terrorist proxies and every country knows about it. I don't care about your war with Arabs. Both arabs and Iran must destroy each other. Peace is necessary for Pakistan. Zainabun is a terrorist factory. You should stop them.

Last edited:

Toori

New Recruit

Aug 3, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Fight in your own country. Don't promote zainabun in Pakistan.

Arabs should go to hell. who cares? I am worried for my own country which is Pakistan. Zainabun must cease all operations in Pakistan.

Iran should stop supporting Zainabun in Pakistan which is clearly a Shia terrorist organization. Nobody cares about Arabs or USA. Nobody thinks like Iran. It's Iran who is saying from day one that we are innocent but look at your own house now. You killed a woman for not wearing a hijab. I know you have terrorist proxies and every country knows about it. I don't care about your war with Arabs. Both arabs and Iran must destroy each other. Peace is necessary for Pakistan. Zainabun is a terrorist factory. You should stop them.
Zainabun were part of the movement which was started to counter the brutality of isis and to protect holy shrines in syeria. Whenever and where ever required they will fought whoever comes in the ideology of isis

Arsalan345

BANNED
Feb 16, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Zainabun were part of the movement which was started to counter the brutality of isis and to protect holy shrines in syeria. Whenever and where ever required they will fought whoever comes in the ideology of isis
You can't justify Zainabun. You armed them to the teeth. This Isis drama will not work in Pakistan. Pakistan isn't affected much by ISIS ideology. India lost young people because they joined ISIS. Why Zainabun isn't in India to preach about the side effects of joining ISIs? Iran is a clever enemy but Pakistan knows Iran much better. There will be a time when all the influence of Iranian proxies in Pakistan will end. Pakistan has its own red lines.

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
I wonder what sort of operation they had in pakistan , did they attack anybody there ?

Iran should stop supporting Zainabun in Pakistan which is clearly a Shia terrorist organization.
terrorism have definition , can you please tell us some of their terror acts ?

Arsalan345

BANNED
Feb 16, 2021
Country
Pakistan
I wonder what sort of operation they had in pakistan , did they attack anybody there ?

terrorism have definition , can you please tell us some of their terror acts ?
their terror acts? Consult our intelligence. They nabbed a person who was sitting in a very powerful position and was distributing money to sleeper cells. What operations? Better to leave Pakistan before mass clearing out. This isn't your country. tell them to go to Iran.

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
You killed a woman for not wearing a hijab.
killed is too strong word , from day one it was considred an accident , now that is also in doubt, but still in progress and final say is by judiciary medicine
their terror acts? Consult our intelligence. They nabbed a person who was sitting in a very powerful position and was distributing money to sleeper cells. What operations? Better to leave Pakistan before mass clearing out. This isn't your country. tell them to go to Iran.
oh that insident , so those havalah that there were used by pakistani merchants to do trades with iran and bypass western owned banking system is what really make you angry.
you are angry because those merchants didn't bow to american masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom