What's new

Iran buys 24 Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E fighters produced for Egypt

Sep 30, 2021
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Mikron, Proton :lol:

On the other side the Americans have Intel, AMD, ARM etc.

Russian electronics technology :lol: . A link you gave for sure and it must be comparable to the US and European ones. If it was China, there could be scope for argument.

So now that we've shown you lied, we can now counter your China claim by saying they are allies with Russia and share such technologies. Therefore Russian electronic technology is not as bad as you're making out.

Those Western companies are just names you're creaming over, whilst I dont deny they are good companies, the science and technology is still the same between them and Russian companies. The only difference is one is a conjested capitalist market which ought to get costs down due to competitiveness but we see the opposite...the other, Russia, is a mixture of state owned and some private which does keep costs down.

the evidence in production capability of russia is that they had to change the AESA radar on Mig-35 into a PESA radar

Its one thing not having the budget of US, which is obvious, and another is having the technology. Russia has all the technology US has but choses not to use it to fit into its military doctrine. This is why a real life scenario needs to happen to truly see what would happen...until then its russophobian bias!

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
So now that we've shown you lied, we can now counter your China claim by saying they are allies with Russia and share such technologies. Therefore Russian electronic technology is not as bad as you're making out.

Those Western companies are just names you're creaming over, whilst I dont deny they are good companies, the science and technology is still the same between them and Russian companies. The only difference is one is a conjested capitalist market which ought to get costs down due to competitiveness but we see the opposite...the other, Russia, is a mixture of state owned and some private which does keep costs down.

You have only shown that you haven't shown anything but making inflated claims about Russian tech which doesn't exist. Yeah Russia and China may share tech, they also may not share tech. It's not a Russian decision, it's a Chinese decision whether they will share their latest tech with Russia or not. Even if they do, it doesn't become Russian tech, so my point stands that Russian tech is far behind US.

The line from your second paragraph, "the science and technology is still the same between them and Russian companies" is sufficient for any non-jingoist not to take you seriously. It's not worth responding to.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Abid123

Jan 1, 2021
Country
Pakistan
You can also throw it on the wall, push it from 20 storey building, spit on it, burn it alive, drown it in water and stomp on it. Still won't change a thing. Latest F-16,18,15 variants will do circles around latest Su-35s and pull a Turkey shoot.
F-16, 18, 15 are not "better" planes than SU-35. SU-35 is fighting in a heavily contested environment dealing with thousands of SAM'S, S3 AWACS operating from Poland and Romania. Not to mention the US intelligence 24/7.

I really doubt F-16, 18, 15 would fare any better in such a environment.

Sep 30, 2021
Country
You have only shown that you haven't shown anything but making inflated claims about Russian tech which doesn't exist. Yeah Russia and China may share tech, they also may not share tech. It's not a Russian decision, it's a Chinese decision whether they will share their latest tech with Russia or not. Even if they do, it doesn't become Russian tech, so my my my point stands that Russian tech is far behind US.

The line from your second paragraph, "the science and technology is still the same between them and Russian companies" is sufficient for any non-jingoist to take you seriously. It's not worth responding to.

Have a nice day.

At least ive given evidence, you havent even done that! Youve been changing the goal posts from the second you commented here just like how the pro-western guys do when you argue with them. So I dont believe your "anti-west, pro iran" mumbo jumbo you said earlier. You're the one making inflated claims, im just giving you a reality check that video games dont determine much in terms of one vs one data quite like a real life scenario. As well as underestimating Russian jets is not wise.

Of course the science is the same! It seems you have nothing to actually counter me with which is why youre appealing to ignorance and backing off. I did say lets agree to disagree, but you just wanted to argue due to severe rancour. I can't help you!

F-16, 18, 15 are not "better" planes than SU-35. SU-35 is fighting in a heavily contested environment dealing with thousands of SAM'S, S3 AWACS operating from Poland and Romania. Not to mention the US intelligence 24/7.

I really doubt F-16, 18, 15 would fare any better in such a environment.

Exactly, and theres only been 2 confirmed hull losses. Nobody tells you the damage theyve done though.

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
At least ive given evidence, you havent even done that! Youve been changing the goal posts from the second you commented here just like how the pro-western guys do when you argue with them. So I dont believe your "anti-west, pro iran" mumbo jumbo you said earlier. You're the one making inflated claims, im just giving you a reality check that video games dont determine much in terms of one vs one data quite like a real life scenario. As well as underestimating Russian jets is not wise.

Of course the science is the same! It seems you have nothing to actually counter me with which is why youre appealing to ignorance and backing off. I did say lets agree to disagree, but you just wanted to argue due to severe rancour. I can't help you!

I have given a laugh emoji to your post about Micron, I knew about the existence of Micron and some others from before. The laugh emoji was appropriate for your 'evidence' since the comparison was with Intel, AMD, ARM, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and others. You probably can call it evidence for the heck of it but it belies the argument. An Airbus A-380 is an aircraft, a cockroach is also an 'aircraft' as both can fly. No sane person will take the cockroach as an evidence of parity against the A-380.

As for anti-west, you lied. I never said I am anti-west. I am not anti-west or anti-russia. I consider them both aggressors on Muslims and I am very happy that they are fighting in the Ukraine theater, may it continue for long. I am pro-iran in the sense I like Iran's strong and respectable stance to defend itself, I appreciate it's progress in various military fields and most importantly I admire the ball of steel of Iranian leadership, you can check my previous posts about Iran long before I knew you were a member here. You have the freedom to consider it mumbo jumbo, I don't care. It won't affect my opinion about the west, Russia or Iran.

Rancour is a big word. I don't do rancour in a silly internet forum. That's your territory

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
this is a far better explanation of what the computer do.

but the Russia ability to produce good electronic is not in question , they have one of the best programs in physics and mathematics in the world . the problem is producing it in mass . they have serious problem there and thats because of years of mismanagement and not doing enough investment in industry

Princeps Senatus

Nov 7, 2021
Country
Pakistan
I have given a laugh emoji to your post about Micron, I knew about the existence of Micron and some others from before. The laugh emoji was appropriate for your 'evidence' since the comparison was with Intel, AMD, ARM, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and others. You probably can call it evidence for the heck of it but it belies the argument. An Airbus A-380 is an aircraft, a cockroach is also an 'aircraft' as both can fly. No sane person will take the cockroach as an evidence of parity against the A-380.

As for anti-west, you lied. I never said I am anti-west. I am not anti-west or anti-russia. I consider them both aggressors on Muslims and I am very happy that they are fighting in the Ukraine theater, may it continue for long. I am pro-iran in the sense I like Iran's strong and respectable stance to defend itself, I appreciate it's progress in various military fields and most importantly I admire the ball of steel of Iranian leadership, you can check my previous posts about Iran long before I knew you were a member here. You have the freedom to consider it mumbo jumbo, I don't care. It won't affect my opinion about the west, Russia or Iran.

Rancour is a big word. I don't do rancour in a silly internet forum. That's your territory
don't even bother with him

Sep 30, 2021
Country
I have given a laugh emoji to your post about Micron, I knew about the existence of Micron and some others from before. The laugh emoji was appropriate for your 'evidence' since the comparison was with Intel, AMD, ARM, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and others. You probably can call it evidence for the heck of it but it belies the argument. An Airbus A-380 is an aircraft, a cockroach is also an 'aircraft' as both can fly. No sane person will take the cockroach as an evidence of parity against theA-380.

As for antti-west, you lied. I never said I am anti-west. I am not anti-west or anti-russia. I consider them both aggressors on Muslims and I am very happy that they are fighting in the Ukraine theater, may it continue for long. I am pro-iran in the sense I like Iran's strong and respectable stance to defend itself, I appreciate it's progress in various military fields and most importantly I admire the ball of steel of Iranian leadership, you can check my previous posts about Iran long before I knew you were a member here. You have the freedom to consider it mumbo jumbo, I don't care. It won't affect my opinion about the west, Russia or Iran.

A 7 letter word is big for you? How easily you get pleased. I think you and a lot of others do have rancour. You can breathe it in the air here.

Comparing a cockroch to an a380 just shows your shoddy level of polemics just to win an argument. Id have to reply that is false equivocation to equate that with Su-35 vs equivalen western jets. As I said names dont necessarily equate to quality. We need real one on one perfomance data, which you never had. So why beat a dead horse in the thread?

Lovely second paragraph by the way! I'll have to take your word for it...

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
A 7 letter word is big for you? How easily you get pleased. I think you and a lot of others do have rancour. You can breathe it in the air here.

Comparing a cockroch to an a380 just shows your shoddy level of polemics just to win an argument. Id have to reply that is false equivocation to equate that with Su-35 vs equivalen western jets. As I said names dont necessarily equate to quality. We need real one on one perfomance data, which you never had. So why beat a dead horse in the thread?

Lovely second paragraph by the way! I'll have to take your word for it...

Western semiconductor tech and Russian semiconductor tech is a comparison between an A-380 and a cockroach and calling both of them aircraft. :rofl: It's true, there is no doubt about it. :enjoy:

I think you will go on and on and on and on. I am getting tried. So let's say goodbye now. You have a nice day.

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Supercomputer? America has some of the best. Smaller computers and microprocessors, America has almost all the best. It's a great feat for Russia but no match with the US.
actually the fastest is replaced fast . one make one another country design one faster . till 1-2 month ago it was japan that was fastest , right now its america but if you look at the number of fastest supercomputer distributed all over the country no one come near china that has more than 1/3rd of them (they had more , just turn several of them off last year to upgrade them . who knew if they again become fastest or no after the upgrade)

Arsalan345

BANNED
Feb 16, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Iran has been the victim of Balochi terrorism just as much as Pakistan, but Iranian blood is halal for you. In fact, Iran has very tepid relations with India and you cant base your conspiracy on one guy Yadav. Thats like saying UK is part of Islamic State because it has extremists living amongst it. To tell you the truth, even if Iran wanted to destroy Pakistan, which it doesnt, India is quite capable of doing that itself. Sad, but true.
Don't play mind games here. Balochi terrorism and the operational unit of the Zainabun brigade are two different things. Pakistan knows Iran quite well. Iranian military and its malicious activities are known to all here. I am not talking about Kulbhushan here. I am talking about groups that Iran supports today against the Pak army. You will burn your own house in this process. People of Pakistan know the truth.

Sep 30, 2021
Country
Western semiconductor tech and Russian semiconductor tech is a comparison between an A-380 and a cockroach and calling both of them aircraft. :rofl: It's true, there is no doubt about it. :enjoy:

I think you will go on and on and on and on. I am getting tried. So let's say goodbye now. You have a nice day.

And that is pure false equivocation, and cockroaches have some advantages on the a380 in that it can reproduce on its own, survive extinction events as well, and live without a head for a week! Either way youre a slave to western tech companies based on their name, so all I can see is bias and nothing substantial to reply to. Call me when you get some evidence!

I think this conversation took two to tango so let's go back to what I said earlier lets agree to disagree, because ultimately we want the enemies of the Ummah to eat themselves alive while we sit and watch. Wa alaikum assalaam!

Don't play mind games here. Balochi terrorism and the operational unit of the Zainabun brigade are two different things. Pakistan knows Iran quite well. Iranian military and its malicious activities are known to all here. I am not talking about Kulbhushan here. I am talking about groups that Iran supports today against the Pak army. You will burn your own house in this process. People of Pakistan know the truth.

Youre living in fantasy land and derailing the thread. Pakistan obviously doesnt agree with you since their military brass were in Iran recently trying to do cooperation. Pakistan military are smart and know whats going on. The Su-35s will help Iran and Pakistan sort the Balochi problem. It's all linked!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom