What's new

Introducing NUR MARKAZ, a different kind of think tank

R Wing

May 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
www.nurmarkaz.org

This is a new initiative by a dear friend who understands the limitations of our intel/deterrence capabilities very intimately. He is one of the only people in the entire country who has both the requisite "sensitive" experience and also the intellectual chops (Harvard etc) to introduce a more sophisticated approach to hybrid warfare.

With NUR MARKAZ, he has the ear of people who matter --- this effort is an attempt to inject fresh thinking into our (so far pretty mediocre) response to the complex war that is upon us.

If you know anybody who would be a good fit to work here, the salaries are good (especially for fresh graduates) and the opportunity is very unique. All positions are based in Lahore. No guarantees on placement because they have their own selection criteria based on merit, etc.

The website is still in the works (esp in terms of security features), but thought I'd share here to spread the word.

@Areesh @ps3linux @Psychic @Zulfiqar @Counter-Errorist @blain2 @SQ8 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
@Enigma SIG
@Mangus Ortus Novem

Please feel free to tag others.

Last edited:

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
I think advertising any other defence forum/ website in defence.pk is banned....!!

Vapour

Jul 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
www.nurmarkaz.org

This is a new initiative by a dear friend who understands the limitations of our intel/deterrence capabilities very intimately. He is one of the only people in the entire country who has both the requisite "sensitive" experience and also the intellectual chops (Harvard etc) to introduce a more sophisticated approach to hybrid warfare.

With NUR MARKAZ, he has the ear of people who matter --- this effort is an attempt to inject fresh thinking into our (so far pretty mediocre) response to the complex war that is upon us.

If you know anybody who would be a good fit to work here, the salaries are good (especially for fresh graduates) and the opportunity is very unique. All positions are based in Lahore. No guarantees on placement because they have their own selection criteria based on merit, etc.

The website is still in the works (esp in terms of security features), but thought I'd share here to spread the word.

@Areesh @ps3linux @Psychic @Zulfiqar @Counter-Errorist @blain2 @SQ8 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
@Enigma SIG

Kudos to you for your efforts and genuinely hope this succeeds.

R Wing

May 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I think advertising any other defence forum/ website in defence.pk is banned....!!
Last I checked, a civilian think tank / research institute is not a defence forum. Thanks for your post though.

@WebMaster @waz --- can you please delete this troll's post?
Kudos to you for your efforts and genuinely hope this succeeds.
Thank you. Was just going to tag you!

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Dec 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan
www.nurmarkaz.org

@Enigma SIG
@Mangus Ortus Novem

So it is made to counter hybrid warfare if so our prayers and best wishes for it to succeed..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)