What's new

Interesting discussion on Wagah border attack

IPL5

BANNED
Apr 19, 2012
As per pakistani army officer, india overlifted terrorist from Afganistan and in the guise of cross border firing sneaked him into pakistan to strike wagah border. the second commentator was live in some other world. the third commentator hits the bull-eyes.
@karan.1970 @third eye

@Secur @Syed.Ali.Haider

Last edited:

Secur

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Pakistan
What does the third commentator say? The other two dont interest me, since Hameed Gul with his Jihadi friends, had exactly the same to say in the Difaa-e-Pakistan council meet.

IPL5

BANNED
Apr 19, 2012
all the three are former soldiers, the critical thinking of first two commentators is appalling to say the least. I can't believe they said it. they actually supporting state sponsored terrorism.

@sancho @Abingdonboy @kurup @Oscar @Kinetic @AugenBlick @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Joe Shearer @joekrish

What does the third commentator say? The other two dont interest me, since Hameed Gul with his Jihadi friends, had exactly the same to say in the Difaa-e-Pakistan council meet.
ruthless, non discriminatory policy against all sort of terrorism.

Last edited:

root

Oct 7, 2012
India was behind this terror attack see Modi interviews he was planning for secret attack inside Pakistan.So what they are saying is true.Now it is good time to increase borders security because India new terrorist PM cannot be trusted on a single word he say in making peace with Pakistan.

pursuit of happiness

Jan 23, 2014
Country
India
India was behind this terror attack see Modi interviews he was planning for secret attack inside Pakistan.So what they are saying is true.Now it is good time to increase borders security because India new terrorist PM cannot be trusted on a single word he say in making peace with Pakistan.
--
please prove or shut up...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)