What's new

Inside an Indian Scam Call Center (Criminals on CCTV: Scammers caught red-handed)

Musings

May 14, 2020
Country
Pakistan
I’ve been harassed frequently by Indian accents calling and asking me how I am and what I am doing etc by a guy whose objective is to cold call me or defraud me. Getting more and more frustrating - wish these indian fraudsters would get a job instead of this low life activity

Sabretooth

Aug 31, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Start watching from 8:00 minutes on wards. This guy is kicking scammer a**. I wish I could scam the scammers like this.

I’ve been harassed frequently by Indian accents calling and asking me how I am and what I am doing etc by a guy whose objective is to cold call me or defraud me. Getting more and more frustrating - wish these indian fraudsters would get a job instead of this low life activity
This low life activity is their job. They are getting paid for it. It is now called organized scamming.

Taimoor Khan

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 20, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Imagine such thing was happening from Pakistan. EU, western countries would be putting all sorts of sanctions and what not.

Sabretooth

Aug 31, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Imagine such thing was happening from Pakistan. EU, western countries would be putting all sorts of sanctions and what not.
Indeed. Makes you wonder how sincere are these western countries to their commoners. Thousands of people or even more have been relieved of their hard earned money but no action.

Interesting to note is that they don't even fear any repercussions even after being confronted since they think they are untouchable sitting in some back water piss pool.

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
May 23, 2017
Country
Pakistan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)