1. NAB laws were changed by PTI which renders the institution pretty much toothless.The only emergency measures the Mix Achaar Party was concerned with has bee nalmost acheived.
Economy stabilisation is nowhere part of agenda, only next election consolidation is part of the plan.
- Finish the case in NAB/Courts so that they can focus on contesting without fear (Objective completed)
- Disallow Overseas Pakistani Vote so that they can cut the advantage IK Has (Objective onwards to completion)
- Disallow usage of EVM so that they can rig election with the friends in ECP (Objective completion inevitable)
- ECP and Interim govt selection as per thier whims (With no PTI in assembly it will be who ever they want and NOORA KUSHTI by dissident PTI MNA is already on show)
- Use the Reserves as a short term boost to economy so that people Hate IK even more.
2. Overseas Pakistanis can mail in their vote. The mechanism needs be perfected before implemented.
3. EVM is not a solution. ECP had reservations and the selection process for the machines imported through friends and family of PTI need be investigated.
4. Interim government is not a popularity contest.
5. No such evidence. Infact government should take extraordinary measures to ensure Pakistan can afford an election.
Dams and Kashmir will be electoral agenda not some paper economy.