What's new

Indonesian nurse dies 9 days after receiving China's Sinovac vaccine

striver44

BANNED
Jul 25, 2016
Country
Indonesia
If covid vaccine can't prevent covid deaths than why bother to buy vaccines, why not buy coffee instead?

At least coffee are sweet.

beijingwalker

BANNED
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
Yes, that explains why you send us dangerous vaccines.

That should sum it up.
Why you try to tell me, the seller, instead of your government, the buyer?
If covid vaccine can't prevent covid deaths than why bother to buy vaccines, why not buy coffee instead?

At least coffee are sweet.
Why you try to tell me, the seller, instead of your government, the buyer?

StraightEdge

Jan 21, 2021
Country
India
is this guy dense or intentionally acting weird? no vaccine is 100% safe, 30 people died in Norway after taking Pfizer vaccines.

Han-Tang

Sep 13, 2020
Country
China
is this guy dense or intentionally acting weird? no vaccine is 100% safe, 30 people died in Norway after taking Pfizer vaccines.
he just desperately looks for every chance to bash China, just check his post history.
Logic and reason are not in his dictionary.

Vapnope

Nov 11, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I will not be surprised if the striver guy believes that Covid is a hoax and it was spread via a lab.

The vaccine (All covid vaccines) causes fever in most patients, other get allergies and aches. The correct criteria is to check how many recipients have died after vaccination.

redtom

Aug 2, 2020
Country
China
The Chinese guys really should learn from the CIA propaganda method. Attack is always better than defense.The best way to deal with this kind of propaganda attack is to post more news about vaccine deaths in the US.

In this way, the propaganda of the United States will bring more negative effects to itself. They might learn to do their own thing instead of attacking others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom