• Thursday, November 21, 2019

India's best performing State

Discussion in 'Central & South Asia' started by RPK, Jan 22, 2019.

1. RPK

RPK SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 8,458 / -6
    India
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. Jackdaws

Jackdaws ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 8,113 / -41
    India
    Never been, except as a kid to Ooty. Good job. So much culture and tradition as well.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. HariPrasad

HariPrasad BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 12,160 / -23
    India
    Now virtually every state of India does that but modi started it a long ago with Vibrant Gujarat. Gujarat has enjoyed its fruit but real benefit has yet to come in next decade when Dholera is fully developed and all industries start functioning including huge Airbus plant.

4. @@@

@@@ FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,367 / -8
    Pakistan
    Madras Express really helping out eh?

5. Tshering22

Tshering22 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19 / 21,068 / -15
    India
    TN has tremendous potential as the technological powerhouse of India.

I am particularly optimistic about the TN defence corridor that is planned along with UP. TN has a stronger educational base than UP in general and is more inclined towards driving development with lesser organisational politics.

On a side note, you should also put the title of the finest cuisine; I particularly enjoy your food. We were on a trip to Rameshwaram and Kanyakumari some time back and damn! you can make your food amazing. :D

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. RPK

RPK SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 8,458 / -6
    India
    We did it without Modi and promotion.

It is in Tamil

7. HariPrasad

HariPrasad BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 12,160 / -23
    India
    Modi had done it without Manmohan and promoted it himself.

8. RPK

RPK SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 8,458 / -6
    India
    Modi(BJP) and Manmohan(Congress) both are opposite faces of same coin

9. Nilgiri

Nilgiri ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +70 / 42,166 / -10
    India
    Quite excellent places to visit....both hold very high cultural significance for us Tamils. Glad you enjoyed the food.

TN got quite a few things right, that more states should emulate (how to have 2 domestic parties that compete for betterment of the people, no matter how crappy their elite leaders may be.....their bureaucracy/delivery has to perform and get better over time). It is actually pretty resilient economically now to federal top down stuff...and thus need not be so reliant on it. Plenty of scope for TN to improve of course.

Can you stop bringing Modi as the first thing each time?

You really don't need to indulge in reverse (that video was good though).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. takeiteasy

takeiteasy SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 3,110 / -1
    India
    A lie. Where Hindu terrorism thrives, only a handful of Hindutva supporting billionaires enrich their pockets, rest are brainwashed to fight the imaginary infidel enemies.

11. takeiteasy

takeiteasy SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 3,110 / -1
    India
    Whataboutery. That's what Golwalkar nut suckers always do.

12. HariPrasad

HariPrasad BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 12,160 / -23
    India
    Ok . For the peace of you soul.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Nilgiri

Nilgiri ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +70 / 42,166 / -10
    India
    Trust me, I can smell your stench and saw all the associated examples of utter filthiness you have done in this forum thinking no one is paying much heed and might as well have love fest with the environment that encourages Hindu-bashing here. You just got desensitized to it....so you think you don't stink or think its not clear as to what you are....as though secular blanket can somehow cover you.

I know your kind too well to know what the A = A and A≠ B cases are regarding what you spout compared to what reality you are like. So kindly go "foul" yourself little oinker. Trust me I quite enjoy watching whats becoming of your soul-vulture "church", because you lot made it super-intrusive, overbearing and eway too political worldwide (at the cost of tons of innocent lives and basic morality and decency) and then cry, whinge and wallow at the fate of all of that now....and scream bloody murder like hypocrites when you are on receiving end of it. You never learned and never will.

Enjoy the Karma...even though you dont believe in it...

Last reply to you.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. Nilgiri

Nilgiri ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +70 / 42,166 / -10
    India
    I'd just like to clarify to any Christians reading all this, the comments I made are directed to only towards one very acerbic, extremist strain (found in any religion tbh incl. mine)...of which this particular degenerate is a proud member of....and types like this specimen were instrumental in perpetuating (ethnically but for larger cultural ambition similar to the taiping rebellion) a disgusting civil war for decades in a certain Island south of India as @Gibbs @Godman and others can testify to.

The vast majority (like of any religion) are good or at least neutral people...but the few bad apples are rotten and stink and compost and grow more bad apples sadly.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. Tshering22

Tshering22 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19 / 21,068 / -15
    India
    Wow.. and you are calling the Hindus as terrorists?

Look at the language you are having here, mate. Perfect forum to earn fake sympathy from hosts here (who ironically are cleaning up your kind in their country).

Listen, this might hurt your silly little imaginary bubble, but Hindu philosophy is the fabric of this nation as much as us, Sikhs and Jains are. It is the reason why you get to say this without being finished off in an instant, which you would be, had you said the same about our hosts in their country as their citizen. Remember that.

The Hindus and we may all be welcoming to everyone but that doesn't mean people step on our toes and then blame the Hindus for retaliation.

I agree that vigilantism is wrong and that it must be controlled; but so should the activities of the Church be controlled.

You are also trying to screw up my state and we won't let you. Churches being put right beside our monasteries, bribing police and government officials for blaring propaganda towards young monks on Sunday when they have just gotten free from their routines? Looks like you have a problem with all of us 'heathens'. Your kind are supporting terrorists in our region's states and are openly backing militancy and religious separatism. Do you really think we don't know what hides behind those white 'peaceful' robes?

MSM might not be showing it on media but we do damn well know what your agenda is.

Church has been menacing in the northeast and we here, know very well what your agenda is. You and your co-religionists want to make it look like Hindus are causing trouble? News flash: They are not alone. You are having a problem with us and the sardars too.

We don't like your false propaganda and attempt to spread malice against our cultures.

There was absolutely no need to call our PM a terrorist while your Church has the most brutal history from Latin America to Europe to Africa and even European colonies in India. Remind me again how many natives your masters wiped out; how many 'conquests' were made 'for god'?

Your kind's little truth is, you were the same as what ISIS is today just over a century ago.

Please don't preach to us how you are all peaceful victims when we know what you really are. Every single genocide and colonisation in your history reeks of inhuman treatment to the natives of numerous lands by the hands of your masters.

And there is umpteen evidence to prove it.

Just because you were conquered by the colonists and choose to be their intellectual subordinate, does not give you the right to bad-mouth others.

Your posts will not be punished as it favours the narrative that the hosts here desire and we really couldn't care less. But calling our PM a terrorist is a line you have crossed.

It is close-minded aggressors like you that disrupt the fabric of peace in this country and threaten everyone by howling false victimhood.

Disgusting language and false-victimhood does little to hide your intentions, mate.

• Thanks Thanks x 5