What's new

Indians to rescue Trump - Indian Flag Spotted At US Capitol Attack

Drizzt

Nov 29, 2020
Country
India
One video taken at the scene shows an unidentified person waving an Indian flag waving alongside dozens of red and blue ones.
OffbeatWritten by Sanya JainUpdated: January 07, 2021 2:14 pm IST
Indian Flag Spotted At US Capitol Attack. Video Is Viral

The Indian tricolour was spotted in a sea of red and blue at the US Capitol attack.

The Indian tricolour was spotted among a sea of American flags during Wednesday's Capitol Hill attack. The chaos unfolded as thousands of supporters of outgoing US President Donald Trump swarmed the Capitol Hill in Washington DC, bypassing security. The protesters ransacked offices, flipped tables, smashed windows and looted the building.

The violence began when thousands of pro-Trump protesters pushed into the East Front of the Capitol grounds, some waving Trump flags, some American flags.

One video taken at the scene shows an unidentified person waving an Indian flag waving alongside dozens of red and blue ones. While some protesters held up the American star-spangled banner, others waved blue flags proclaiming Trump 2024. The lone Indian tricolour stood out in contrast in this video shared by journalist Alejandro Alvarez.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/indian-flag-spotted-at-us-capitol-attack-video-is-viral-2348993

gulli

Jul 24, 2017
Country
India
Indian support Trump, NDTV and entire Indian Media supports Biden.

Salza

Dec 20, 2014
Country
Pakistan
So Indian rioters were also involved in this despicable act. Perhaps Trump's friend Modi send some of his bakhts for vandalism

Beast

BANNED
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
Modi is angry at US for abandon of them in critical times so sending RAW to destabilize US elite to teach them a lesson and let know of Modi power. :enjoy:

Nasr

Dec 9, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Hmmm .... there is still one flag missing in that picture. As always, hidden away and not visible to the deaf, dumb and blind .... you know which flag I am talking, don't you!!!?

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
One video taken at the scene shows an unidentified person waving an Indian flag waving alongside dozens of red and blue ones.

The Indian tricolour was spotted in a sea of red and blue at the US Capitol attack.

The Indian tricolour was spotted among a sea of American flags during Wednesday's Capitol Hill attack. The chaos unfolded as thousands of supporters of outgoing US President Donald Trump swarmed the Capitol Hill in Washington DC, bypassing security. The protesters ransacked offices, flipped tables, smashed windows and looted the building.

The violence began when thousands of pro-Trump protesters pushed into the East Front of the Capitol grounds, some waving Trump flags, some American flags.

One video taken at the scene shows an unidentified person waving an Indian flag waving alongside dozens of red and blue ones. While some protesters held up the American star-spangled banner, others waved blue flags proclaiming Trump 2024. The lone Indian tricolour stood out in contrast in this video shared by journalist Alejandro Alvarez.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/indian-flag-spotted-at-us-capitol-attack-video-is-viral-2348993

indians should not worry about america but rather worry about the failed state of india that has 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world. The highest number in ANY contry:

The americans are FAR FAR superior to inferior indians. They can sort out their own problems. They don't need indian help.

gulli

Jul 24, 2017
Country
India
Modi is angry at US for abandon of them in critical times so sending RAW to destabilize US elite to teach them a lesson and let know of Modi power. :enjoy:
Last time it was Russians, this time it is Indians... Be assured of surprises..
indians should not worry about america but rather worry about the failed state of india that has 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world. The highest number in ANY contry:

The americans are FAR FAR superior to inferior indians. They can sort out their own problems. They don't need indian help.
Pakistan is in such a good condition to worry about the world. Pakistanis are FAR FAR superior to inferior amreeke as well. All hail Mr. Handsome.

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
Last time it was Russians, this time it is Indians... Be assured of surprises..

Pakistan is in such a good condition to worry about the world. Pakistanis are FAR FAR superior to inferior amreeke as well. All hail Mr. Handsome.

Which is why Pakistanis were not waving Pakistani flags at rallies for people who have got 0 to do with us. We worry and take care of our own.

gulli

Jul 24, 2017
Country
India
Which is why Pakistanis were not waving Pakistani flags at rallies for people who have got 0 to do with us. We worry and take care of our own.
See we are poor, so we need to wave Indian Flag in America. Rich Pakistani don't need to do so. Now m jealous..

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
See we are poor, so we need to wave Indian Flag in America. Rich Pakistani don't need to do so. Now m jealous..

Wave the indian flag to the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world. The reality of india......... :azn::

I was waving the indian flag this morning as well. I use it as toilet paper after a number 2.

gulli

Jul 24, 2017
Country
India
Wave the indian flag to the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world. The reality of india......... :azn::

I was waving the indian flag this morning as well. I use it as toilet paper after a number 2.
WHy not you guys are rich, powerful and live in a country with no problems at all. You have all the leverage to do any thing you wish too. You all are well feed with purest of milk and honey and somehow I think, todays riot in US were out of jealousy for God figure Pakistanis and some jealous Pajeet started waving Indian flag out of pure jealousy.

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
WHy not you guys are rich, powerful and live in a country with no problems at all. You have all the leverage to do any thing you wish too. You all are well feed with purest of milk and honey and somehow I think, todays riot in US were out of jealousy for God figure Pakistanis and some jealous Pajeet started waving Indian flag out of pure jealousy.

No it was me. I was waving the indian flag before I used it as toilet paper after I did my number 2 this morning............ :azn:

gulli

Jul 24, 2017
Country
India
In between, I never though waving an Indian flag in America will trigger PDF in this manner :lol:
No it was me. I was waving the indian flag before I used it as toilet paper after I did my number 2 this morning............ :azn:
Yes Yes, I was taking about you sir. Next time please spare Indian flag and try Isreal flag, your second worst enemy Sir. DO post a pic as well. Hum dhanya ho jaye gai:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom