What's new

Featured Indian Punjab tense ahead of Khalistan rally on Oct 17,2020

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Sep 26, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
1602759597677.png

The Khalistan Movement is gaining momentum and the Occupied forces are in a fix, as recently the Khalistan flag was raised in six different locations including the DC office.

The Sikhs living abroad are demonstrating in major capitals of the world and also supporting the Kashmir struggle.
1602759916558.png

Pakistani actress Veena Malik is also raising voice for Khalistan.

IceCold

PDF VETERAN
May 1, 2007
Country
Pakistan
We stand with our Sikh Brothers and their cause for Free Khalistan. I hope my government changes its stance and start supporting the freedom struggle of Sikhs just as we do for Kashmiris and Palestine.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Sep 26, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
We stand with our Sikh Brothers and their cause for Free Khalistan. I hope my government changes its stance and start supporting the freedom struggle of Sikhs just as we do for Kashmiris and Palestine.
The liberation of Sikhs will be the last nail in the coffin of the artificial state of India. With Khalistan as our neighbor the economic benefits for both sides will be enormous.

Marker

Dec 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
India is now subjected to third nation theory. Sikhs now realized that they are not part of Hindu India.

Pakistan was created in Aug 1947 because of two nation theory.

Khalistan is getting ready for freedom from Hindutva regime.

Cliftonite

BANNED
May 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan
More than Khalistan, the state that can really give India (aka cow belt) a headache is Maharashtra.

Follow BJP and Shiv Sena's recent tussle. I see hope.

Hakikat ve Hikmet

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 14, 2015
Country
United States
Different parts of India have now different aspirations!!! I call it BD effect - what goes around comes around....

*BD effect for the Muslims is like life under the Hindus. As for others, it's like emancipation from the center

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)