• Thursday, October 17, 2019

Indian Propaganda

Discussion in 'General Photos & Multimedia' started by asaad-ul-islam, Apr 24, 2008.

1. asaad-ul-islam

asaad-ul-islam SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 233 / -0
    hey guyz, i thought i just might share some interesting things i've been digging up lately. Here are some balochi "freedom" websites that seem to link up with a certain, Hindutva website, Intellibriefs.
    IntelliBriefs

I'm sure many of have heard of Intellibriefs, an indian think tank consisting of mainly BJP supporters. If one can go through and dig up some articles, I'm sure they'd find some articles on Narendra Modi written with nothing, but sheer admiration.

Welcome to BSO_NA

(look on the top of the website and you will see a series of links, including Intellibriefs)

The Baluch / The Baloch: take case for autonomy to International Court of Justice (ICJ); Balochistan history, Balach Marri killed, arrest of Herbiyar Marri and Faiz Baluch in London, held in Belmarsh Prison, Rashid Rauf escape, Nawab Akbar Bugti kill

(if you go down about a third of the page, you'll start seeing articles that are published on Intellibriefs. You can see the links below the articles.)

... I'd like to request the members on the forum to some digging of their own. There was a retired army official from the PA that wrote a book, I can't remember his name. It was on the need for a media/psyops strategy that the military should consider.

Unfortunately, our pakistani brothers waste too much time chatting about our homeland and it's problems. R&AW takes advantage of the indian diaspora scattered all over the world to influence different peoples towards an Indian-centric view. The Indians are patriotic and make it very clear by actually doing something for their country.

We need to start websites, blogs, publish articles, etc. to project our views on matters such as Kashmir, if we want to have a shot in this world. Are the members on this board willing to do that?

Other than that, I want to see what the members on this forum can find. I'm hoping if we can track Indian propaganda, mainly on separatist websites. Jana and I had this idea a while back, but she's been gone for a while. Well, can anyone add to the list on this thread?

2. Xeric

Xeric PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +42 / 10,578 / -0
    Pakistan
    a job well done...!!
    lemme spare some time for these sites...
    ya no doubt these r india suported...
    otherwise it is quite clear tht entire baloch movement was being suported by india

3. haviZsultan

haviZsultan PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +39 / 10,838 / -3
    Pakistan
    true.

YouTube - Balochistan's Independence-Indian Army Keeps an Eye

This is indian supporting the cause. The entire movement is pushed by the indians. BLA is recieving heavy support from them.

4. gnabi

gnabi FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is a definite yes. See the number of high commissions across the Baluchistan border. This is also a well established fact that Brahamdagh Bugti is in Afghanistan under the wings of RAW