What's new

Indian nuclear deterrence has failed. Here is why.

xyx007

Nov 27, 2017
Country
Pakistan
  1. India deterrence is if its existence as a nation is challenged then Nukes come into play, there is a fundamental difference here.
  2. Your/Pakistan definition of deterrence is Pakistan centric (Cant fight a conventional one-First use policy).
  3. India's deterrence is totally different and dont believe in dying to live a life after death
Hopefully I have covered Part A and Part B.

When you are on the negotiating table, you dont escalate the situation-China already moved back to original points in 3 locations- There is one more that is being worked on, lets wait for the final decision. Y

our claim that the Chinese have redrawn the map and is final is BS- As far as Pakistan's convention ability one of your comrades or maybe you was equating Pakistan's Nuke policy to India's policy- The threshold for India's and Pakistan's are different-Thats why you guys have 1st use and India does not- Try to re read the whole post for which I responded too first and the get back to me.

Lost Ladaakh Territory- Really- https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ck-effected/story-JOxv2xKp5DSgS19SVhfvKJ.html
didn't you r
  1. India deterrence is if its existence as a nation is challenged then Nukes come into play, there is a fundamental difference here.
  2. Your/Pakistan definition of deterrence is Pakistan centric (Cant fight a conventional one-First use policy).
  3. India's deterrence is totally different and dont believe in dying to live a life after death
Hopefully I have covered Part A and Part B.

When you are on the negotiating table, you dont escalate the situation-China already moved back to original points in 3 locations- There is one more that is being worked on, lets wait for the final decision. Y

our claim that the Chinese have redrawn the map and is final is BS- As far as Pakistan's convention ability one of your comrades or maybe you was equating Pakistan's Nuke policy to India's policy- The threshold for India's and Pakistan's are different-Thats why you guys have 1st use and India does not- Try to re read the whole post for which I responded too first and the get back to me.

Lost Ladaakh Territory- Really- https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ck-effected/story-JOxv2xKp5DSgS19SVhfvKJ.html
didn't you read the Indian estabiliment notice to media , no media report on kashimir or ladhak.

newb3e

BANNED
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
LOL.

As it happens, being born in 50, I AM a boomer.

Compliments on the insightful, yet witty retort. It displayed your broad knowledge of the subject, your vocabulary, and your cultural linkages - all in just two words!

Genius.
thankyou for kind words!

much appreciated!

Joe Shearer

PROFESSIONAL
Apr 19, 2009
Country
India
old man you can teach and guide us young lot
start with how to be delusion and how to live in denial.

again appreciate what you are doing for us!

INDIANS ARE FKING AWESOM!
You don't have to reply; you don't write very well. Just kissing my feet from time to time will do.

newb3e

BANNED
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
You don't have to reply; you don't write very well. Just kissing my feet from time to time will do.
teach us old man!!!

share your wisdom!

after interacting with you good indians i have come to realization that delusion and denial are important skills to learn.

Mrc

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 19, 2013
Country
Pakistan
And, the operational capability is another question....

There is no reason that the routine chest thumping and lying that goes on in all other spheres in that country has not gone into their declared nuclear capabilities as well..
But due to secrecy involved its not yet exposed like their other projects

The question what's true and what's fiction shud b on top of list of intelligence agencies.. Caz this may b the most important question of our generation

newb3e

BANNED
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Can't be done.

You haven't kissed my feet this whole month.
ahhh! typical indian attitude trying to act superior youll get respect when you deserve it old man!
share your wisdom teach us how to live in denial and delusion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Top Bottom