What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@rKhor

Nov 16, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Good I voted for him, because he is terrorising the Pakistanis. Effective and direct to the point.
Understandable coz this terrorist cant get a vote from a reasonable and sensible man.
Other part of your statement is being replied on border.

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 1, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Indian Army never target civilians, even during our cross border raid we categorically said that the targets were terrorist launchpads not even the Pak. Army but Pak. Army is shelling our area and we are shelling theirs in return, an artillery shell cannot distinguish between Army and civilian, so civilian casualties are an unfortunate outcome, there are civilian casualties on Indian side as well, if you follow Indian news sources you'll know. Consequently, India has removed civilians from the line of fire while Pakistan has not.
Really? Lanjot massacre and many others are cheerfully claimed by your fanboys on this forum alone.

Navin A

BANNED
Oct 25, 2016
Country
India
yeah this is getting out of hands but celebrating the dead civilian is just fine.
may these child killers rot in eternal hell
I will get my priests for a Poona and ensure for a safe passage to heaven and ensure their athma shanti is complete, so don't worry.

suresh1773

Jun 1, 2014
Country
India
You sure you'll be there to regret? If we go through his track record all he has done is get people killed. First gujrat, then kashmir, then suicides because of de monetization, killing of soldiers on the border. What good has he done except buying more arms to take the region back to stone age. HE wasn't even able to clean the streets that thing failed as well. So good for you if you want to regret for next 15 years.
First of all Gujarat violence happened in 2002 because of some incident which triggered communal violence. On the other hand EVERY YEAR more people have died in Pakitan due to bomb blasts,suicide attacks AND Ethnic violence in Karachi. About suicides due to monetization,it is news for me.

Riz

Jan 20, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Sure, take pride is mutilating soliders & don't call yourself a professional army.
No..we wana prove that UR Hanuman's are not save even in the otherside of loc , and despite of having all super dupper weaponry no one can stop them to die

Haris Mansoor

BANNED
Oct 29, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I think if they want war we should give them war. This extremist modi is blood thirsty and won't stop before massive number of lives are lost. Indians will regret electing this illiterate tea maker.
why do the things odi wants? Why not do things he don't want. Why not we really starts sponsoring separatist in India as if we do or not, India is blaming us for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)