What's new

Indian Army News & Discussions

PanzerKiel

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Dec 5, 2006
Country
Pakistan
4 CRPF Soldiers Injured In Detonator Blast In Chhattisgarh Train

Four CRPF jawans were injured in a minor explosion after a container of detonators being shifted by them into a train accidentally slipped inside a coach when they were boarding it at Raipur railway station on Saturday morning, police said.

The special train was scheduled to carry the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel to Jammu from Raipur, they said.

"A minor explosion was recorded in a special train of CRPF at Raipur railway station around 6.30 am today. The train was heading to Jammu from Jharsuguda (Odisha)," Raipur Superintendent of Police (SP) Prashant Agrawal said.

1634369746701.png
1634369756188.png
1634369767235.png

sunny40

New Recruit

Sep 11, 2017
Country
India
An important moment in the history of Indian Army.
View attachment 792744
so indian army man have long hair and wear salwar kameez 😂 . do your propaganda somewhere else.
India army after a real battle with PLA
View attachment 784927
oh, they did not show you the our side. let me show you than.... i have the video but i can't show you the video here because its graphic(too much blood involved)
Capture.PNG

ddddddd.PNG

Last edited:

Lord Of Gondor

Jul 9, 2010
Country
India
Massive "Theatre Level" exercises Dakshin Shakti carried out by the Army
Images by the Army

The Bhishma with the BMP-1 , the Tata LPTA 2038 6*6 and the trusty Ashok Leyland Stallion in the background

The Strela 10 on the move

The Dhruv
Also seen are the BEML Mine Plough Equipped Bhishmas, and the backbone of Army Aviation Attack Helicopter fleet the Rudra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom