What's new

"India will take decades to catch up with China's military capabilities." Prof. Harsh V. Pant

SIPRA

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
China will never allow India to gain such an edge, that it can become a threat to it's security and geopolitical interests. Before that happens, China will strike.

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
"India will take decades to catch up with China's military capabilities." Prof. Harsh V. Pant
wrong. india would've taken decades to catch up to China 20 years ago. now, it just can't catch up to China. it would be a foolhardy attempt to try.

Last edited:

sha ah

Mar 2, 2018
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
As long as India retains its caste system, their society will remain corrupt to the core. They can never catch up with China, which promotes meritocracy. It's impossible.

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014
Country
Germany

Not only decades but even more a radical change in providing organising this change, vast sums of funds and a system that not constantly changes the requirements for certain systems under development

nomi007

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2010
In India case. West need a country who can fight with china. So they are helping India,
but can India stand against China. Definitely no.
Extremism Corruption literacy and infrastructure these 4 factors need lot of time to settle.

StraightEdge

Jan 21, 2021
Country
India
" catch up" like China is gonna sit for Indian snail speed to approach their advances.
Been looking at your responses throughout, I sometime wonder are you actually Indian or just trolling with false flags? Everyone seems to point good and bad about their own country, but you seem to never point anything good but always critical and mocking. I remember you mentioned you are from NE (manipur, IIRC). But I highly doubt that. I was born in NE, studied in Arunachal, I can't comprehend your responses of always trolling India.

retaxis

Nov 16, 2007
Country
Australia
But if one nation is growing far faster then you are, how are you going to catch them? Plus won't India be balkanised soon anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom