• Sunday, December 8, 2019

India vs China - a comparative statistica

Discussion in 'Indian Defence Forum' started by faisal4pro, Oct 31, 2009.

1. faisal4pro

faisal4pro FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 125 / -0
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Insane

Insane FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 119 / -0
    Come on man. There is no comparison. This will only turn into a thread of insult to India. I Think most Indian guys here are well aware of this.

China is 3-4 times well off in most economic indicators, development, industrialization and what not.. Yeah Yeah defense as well. China is a threat to US size now in many parameters. In fact it is well off economically where US is struggling. US Armed forces though are overwhelming to anybody.

IMO the size difference is like this US = 3X China = 3X India ( About all fields combined). This is the truth. No one needs to feel good or bad about it.

China is a giant and India is still medium size. That's about it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. faisal4pro

faisal4pro FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 125 / -0
    Well this only a military comparison! and it is not totally 3-4 times ratio!

4. XiNiX

XiNiX BANNED

Ratings:
    +8 / 10,235 / -29
    India
    But Economy, which makes China ahead of major global powers, is the backbone for Military Expenditure and Investments.
    So China can Beat Not only India and perhaps majority of Powers except the USA, when it comes to Military.

Add to it the fact that China's real Military Investments are quite unknown and are fare more than shown above.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. moha199

moha199 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 690 / -0
    ^^^^ You are very true about most of your saying!!!

6. xukxuk

xukxuk FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 197 / -0
    come on pakistan friend
    please don't compare china and indian
    china still have a lot disadvantage need to be improved
    so don't like to see this kind of thread that end up two group of people attack each other
    thank you

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  7. faisal4pro

faisal4pro FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 125 / -0
    yeah u r right!

8. lockh33d

lockh33d BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 165 / -0
    Good attitude! If we continue being arrogant, I'm sure we're to be damned with curses and such. It's important that while one may be right or mighty, one should remain humble amidst all the comments around him/her. I hope that China's rise may foster Pakistan's growth and development in the right direction and strive for world peace.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. xiaoyi

xiaoyi FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 64 / -0
    yes,i agree with you.The most important thing is that we do our own thing,to be better and better.When you have been selfless efforts to progress, you will become strong.

10. ouiouiouiouiouioui

ouiouiouiouiouioui BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 191 / -0
    from the above statistics..the unbeatable HAN empire seems to be not far standing ahead from a country which got freed 62 years back....so i take this comparison as a good indicator......atleast INDIA has got that far that it is now being compared with CHINA in 62 years time...i think this country has got the potential to become superpower and stand head to head with rest of the world......good going INDIA keep it up.....:)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Honor

Honor FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 272 / -0
    What are you talking about? lol

12. bigmoneymaker

bigmoneymaker FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 182 / -0
    may i know where did you get such a list of figures comparison???
    i think most of them are correct, is this produced by some experts??? in which website??

13. gpit

gpit SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,055 / -0
    Friends,

The misleading part of the comparison, by putting China and India side by side, is making it look like China cares India so much as to devote all its military/economic power against India.

That is a wrong impression.

Chinese military power is mainly meant for the East. It is not mainly for India, unless India becomes insane as manifested by handful Indians on the Internet. Currently, India is still relatively irrelevant to overall Chinese national interest.

Interest groups in India want to grab more taxpayer's money by hyping up Chinese “incursion”/threat, so big cheeses can fatten their bank accounts further through eight bribery/embezzlement or sales of lying papers and sub-quality military wares

BTW, rumor goes that China will cut another 700,000 PLA members. That will make it only 200,000 more than India.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. gpit

gpit SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,055 / -0
    True that "INDIA keep it up".

But you missed miserably the fact that 60+ years ago, India was much richer and stronger than China in many areas such as literacy, GDP, etc.

Superpower, ...of course, but not unless it abdicates the throne of illiteracy, child death, pregnant women death, infant mortality, malnutrition...

Frankly, I love to see their competition in these areas more than in military powers.

15. ebungo

ebungo FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 71 / -0
    India
    yes ,love to see India overcome illiteracy, child death, pregnant women death, infant mortality, malnutrition... side by side with military and economically

And we can do it :victory:.

• Thanks Thanks x 2