What's new

India using rape, torture of Kashmiri women as ‘instruments of state-terrorism’

Morpheus

Mar 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
India using rape, torture of Kashmiri women as ‘instruments of state-terrorism’
Tue, 23 Feb 2021, 9:38 AM

ISLAMABAD, Feb 23 (APP): The Foreign Office on Tuesday said India was employing rape, torture, degrading treatment and killings of Kashmiri women as ‘instruments of state-terrorism’ in the occupied territory.

“These state sanctioned heinous crimes have further intensified since India’s illegal and unilateral actions of 5th August 2019,” the Foreign Office statement said issued here.

The statement came in rememberance of the horrific incident of mass rape of Kashmiri women in Kunan and Poshpora villages of Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) on 23 February, 1991.

“The fateful day continues to remain a scar on collective memory of the internatioal community,” the statement added.
The Foreign Office said lack of accountability of perpetrators and absence of justice for victims continued to define India’s deliberate disregard for rule of law and human rights.

The incidents of systematic violence and mass rapes in IIOJK have been documented by a number of independent Commissions, human rights organzations, global media and civil society organizations, including the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), it stressed.

The Foreign Office emphasized that the day should serve as a solemn reminder to the internatioal community of the need to address the systematic violence against women in IIOJK.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
So why are Pakistanis not spreading this news all over the internet? PAkistani public is so dumb, I swear.
Becos western media are selective. You didn't know the world media are mostly control by neo-con? Indian with cahoot with them are spare from their accusations under the pretext of democracy and freedom.

Mugen

Feb 16, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Becos western media are selective. You didn't know the world media are mostly control by neo-con? Indian with cahoot with them are spare from their accusations under the pretext of democracy and freedom.
I meant using social media like twitter, facebook or any other platform to raise awareness. I see Indians bad mouthing Pakistan everywhere, even on meme platforms, yet Pakistanis have no presence. Pakistan as a state, and on civilian level are all like a bunch of headless chickens.

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
I meant using social media like twitter, facebook or any other platform to raise awareness. I see Indians bad mouthing Pakistan everywhere, even on meme platforms, yet Pakistanis have no presence. Pakistan as a state, and on civilian level are all like a bunch of headless chickens.
Twitter has ban many pakistanis and Chinese account while spare Indian one when u badmouth political stuff. Western social media are used as tool to spread their political agenda and brain wash next gen people of white supremacy.

Indian being slave of the neo-con are given all kind of protection as long as they serve well for the white supremacy master.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom