• Friday, December 6, 2019

India test-fires nuclear-capable missile

Discussion in 'Pakistan Strategic Forces' started by TomCat111, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goodperson

Goodperson SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 472 / -0
  2. Keysersoze

Keysersoze SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,119 / -0
    Please share your experience then...........cause the rest is boring.....I'm outta here!

3. Awesome

Awesome RETIRED

Ratings:
    +5 / 20,608 / -0
    That goes for you too. No need to call anyone a troll. Use the ignore button. Character assassination is not cool. Trolling is saying things to someone about that someone to provoke a negative response.

4. joey

joey SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 24 / -0
    Yes he is provoking negative response, and yes i agree character assignation is not cool.
    but i can give you examples where he is "just" moving around circles without moving the topic.
    like when he said i'll believe anything janes reports then i asked him why dont you go to sinodefence and post a janes report i'll show you and say the same, he started moving circles.

Is moving around cirles without substantial matter on the table allowed in this forum?

5. Awesome

Awesome RETIRED

Ratings:
    +5 / 20,608 / -0
    Yes. Not that I agree with your assessment, especially if you weigh Janes lesser in credentials than a forum.

It won't be appreciated, but of course it has to be allowed. Trolling and ANY negative exchange between members on a personal level is strongly discouraged.

Debate is allowed.

6. joey

joey SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 24 / -0
    I'm not making anything Lesser, I'm simply saying he said BBC and Janes have to be believed, now i asked him to agree with me on some BBC amd Janes articles.
    I can assure you he wont, so?
    thats all i mean, your twisting the topic.

You dont have to agree with my assesment but you have to agree on neutral basis, you can go and ask in any forum and i can assure you anyone other than pakistani will answer it diff, so please think of the silent jingo going on.

Hes moving around circles and not debate, i was having debate with blain2 in jf17 thread it was perfectly healthy so whats the deal?

7. TomCat111

TomCat111 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3 / -0
    Don’t flatter yourself. If you can’t read and understand then stop blaiming other’s for your shortcomings. If there is anyone who is going in circles its you constantly chasing your tail like a dog.

In message 26 I said
    to which you started whinning like a baby to mods and asked irrelevant question
    Realizing your attention span was worst than 5 year old, I tried to nudge towards the topic, because the topic is about Indian and not Pakistan
    Instead of catching your balance you further went off on irrelevant, accusatory, obscene, and angry tirades in message 30, 31, 34, 35, 36, 41, 42, 43 and 45. I ignored your obscenity and juvenile calls to get me banned for long time. Then I tried to politely tried to calm you down in message
    and
    Having enough, Neo stepped in and said
    to which I reminded Neo
    Instead of heading to Neo’s call you indulged in further whinning and childish accusations
    Neo also picked on your inability to understand and calm down, so he once again reminded you
    Not getting anywhere with your anger management issues, I once again politely requested to behave like a gentalman
    And again, instead of understanding what’s going on around you, you indulged in further irrelevant rants in message 63, 64, and 65 and once again falsely accused me again to which I reminded
    I also responded in message 67.

You continued with your irrelevant tirade in message 68 and finally I hinted at my frustration with your inability to understand in following manner
    To your credit you finally understood what was being said and apologized
    As if it was too good to be true you instantly went back to your vulgar ways
    And as expected I once again ignored your vulgarity.

Not withstanding my cold-shoulder to you, you had to expose your rudeness again message 116.

In short, I will let the readers decide whether you have anger management issues, or shortest attention span, or chasing your tail like a dog or all of the above. :lol:

8. TomCat111

TomCat111 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3 / -0
    Think as you may, but please try not to pass broad judgments based on your ignorance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.