What's new

India Media spreading lies about BGB killing an Indian national

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
This is the attitude I would expect but I wonder why so many Bangladeshis are neutered? This should've been done years ago.
I said before several times ( in many posts ) and now again reminding you , everything has it's right time my man . If you want to counter shark in the sea , you should wait for the right time , otherwise the shark will devour you . So leave today , fight tomorrow . In future if we can be stronger by making our BAF stronger and also good ties with stronger allies , we can do more . Currently we are capable of defending ourselves, , but not strong enough to taunt India like Pakistan can do whenever you guys wish .

And already with the video India gave us a message , and that is soon Bangladesh and India are going to become official enemy . Wait 10 - 15 years , you will know what I am saying now .

Microsoft

Mar 19, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I said before several times ( in many posts ) and now again reminding you , everything has it's right time my man . If you want to counter shark in the sea , you should wait for the right time , otherwise the shark will devour you . So leave today , fight tomorrow . In future if we can be stronger by making our BAF stronger and also good ties with stronger allies , we can do more . Currently we are capable of defending ourselves, but not capable of taunting India like Pakistan can do whenever you guys wish .

And already with the video India gave us a message , and that is soon Bangladesh and India are going to become official enemy . Wait 10 - 15 years , you will know what I am saying now .
It boils my blood that India can just kill people for such a thing and not suffer any consequences. I see your point though but the silence of BD over the years has been concerning good to see them wake up.

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Country
Bangladesh
I will be very happy if this is not lie . I want BGB shoot Indian criminals regularly as the answer of Bangladeshi killing by BSF . This video is not available anyway.
No, it is not a good answer. BGB should challenge Indian BSF when they shoot and kill our population. BGB should show its guts at those instances. Killing civilians is no good tit for tat tactics. Every human life is precious.

Destranator

Jul 20, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
No, it is not a good answer. BGB should challenge Indian BSF when they shoot and kill our population. BGB should show its guts at those instances. Killing civilians is no good tit for tat tactics. Every human life is precious.
How exactly do you want BGB to "challenge" BSF when smugglers get shot inside Indian territory?
Ever wonder why border killings have persisted since 1971 regardless of who has been in charge in Dhaka?
It is because smuggling has not stopped.
BGB can do nothing unless we disincentivise smuggling and seal the border using barriers and technology.
Stupid South Asians do not respect civility. Bullets are the answer and therefore BGB needs to start shooting.

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Killing civilians is no good tit for tat tactics. Every human life is precious
I know . But these bloody civilians of India aren't good , but they are accomplices.

Many , Indian civilian nakedly supported the border killing by bsf (even here in pdf) .

And now in the video some bloody Indian civilian are whining.

However I was never a supporter of shooting people if they cross border . But sometimes I feel that if BSF is doing so ,perhay BGB has only answer to shoot trespassers in return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)