• Tuesday, November 12, 2019

India Is Creating Its Own West Bank in Kashmir: Bloomberg

Discussion in 'Central & South Asia' started by Norwegian, Aug 6, 2019.

1. PaklovesTurkiye

PaklovesTurkiye SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 12,621 / -1
    Pakistan
  2. The Terminator

The Terminator FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +1 / 48 / -0
    Pakistan
    IMHO 'The End Game' has started and global powers global powers are aligning themselves too. The time has come which was promised and prophecised to us firstly by the Last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W), then through great visionary Muslim poet Naimatullah Shah Wali and now presently predicted by a Peer named Peer Pinjar of Pakistan about the last war the Ghazva e Hind.
    According to them a great war would be fought between Muslims and the non believer Opressors in the area of Hind. Muslim Mujahideen and honest rulers would lead the war from Turkey to Arab, Even Khurasan Afghan and Some Irani maybe would come to assist the Pakistan. And according to one quote 'Sindh's(present day most of Pakistani territory consists of ancient Indus Valley area which is also Sindh) destruction would be through Hind and Hind's destruction would be through Cheen(China).
    According to another prophecy Attock would be lost so this means heavy losses on Pakistan side first but then the Muslims would conquer all of Hind disband their system and would return to their lands with the rulers of Hind chained and restrained. And when Muslims would return victorious from Hind you would find 'Esa Ibn Maryam'(A.S), or more commonly named in English as Jesus Christ, amongst you.

There are many coincident too like US wish to negotiate a withdrawal and at last finding a solution including Pakistan and Afghan Taliban in this solution which were practically excluded for about a decade or so. The eventual and more strong rise of Afghan Taliban control and Govt looks really probable by now.

There are many overlapping prophecies too eg naimatullah shah Wali also quoted the annihilation of 'ا' or 'A' by
    'ر' or 'R'. No one knows the meaning for sure but according to some commentators it something to do with 'R' of Russia and 'A' of 'America'. May be they are all connected or may be seperate events. But these are really the strongest prophecies within Muslims being repeated for centuries. It could be world War 3 or only the war of Hind but the indications show that the clock is ticking towards great war of Ghazva e Hind and Hind has written its own death warrant through these oppressive moves and they are destined to downfall. It would not be more than a decade or so from this date according to the prediction of Peer Pinjar.

What do you think?? Especially from Pakistani and Kashmiri members here. Indian side would of course always deny it and would tag these as just conspiracy theories. etc

How do you know about his religious believes or sect? Let me know how to check credentials of members so accurately so I may benefit from it in future.
    I am Sunni Hanfi Pakistani Muslim by the way and I fully support the religious term Jihad and Ghazva e Hind. Eagarly waiting for that war and our ultimate victory INSHA ALLAH:pakistan::bunny::sniper:

3. Retired Troll

Retired Troll ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18 / 36,534 / -11
    Pakistan
    Because he is vocal about it Mr. Hanafi

4. The Terminator

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +1 / 48 / -0
    Pakistan
    LOL you are entirely wrong. It was due to English man commander of armed forces refused to attack on Indian armed forces because they were too under British crown by then. So how he would attack against forces who are holding their own queen's flag. I now sense you are truly mislead person

LOL I am not 'Mr. Hanafi' though my believes are. Are you pointing to me too with hostility! Or it's just in the lighter mood.

Then what the hell that member is doing here. A person who even doesn't respect his own so called self acclaimed 'islam' and still calls himself as Muslim. Isn't there any regulation of membership in this regard. A person a self acclaimed Muslim who betrays his own religion, religious teachings and its fundamental principles and also speaks like traitor and betrayer of his own country. How credible he would be to be a part of this forum. I am really surprised by Admins here.

5. The Terminator

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +1 / 48 / -0
    Pakistan
    Hey tell me why did you call me Mr. Hanafi? It feels awkward. Are you some Ahl e Hadees or Wahabi, or From Shia Sect? Because I felt you taunt me for that. I would hereby declare myself a simple Pakistani Muslim believer of united Muslim Ummah. I don't know if it is even possible in this world but still I have faith in it. I have repeatedly offered prayers behind Barelvi, Deobandi imams, Wahabi imams, the official imams of the two holy mosques and gulf region they are arguably mostly labeled as Wahabi too. I didnt have problem to offer behind bangali Muslim Wahabi imam too. African ethnic imam too have heard countless Khutbas from all those imams. But could never get into the Shia's mosque because of too much security there. And I even really don't know how do they offer prayer apart from the rumor that they offer joint prayers named zuhrain and maghribain. No hatred to any Muslim out there. Despite of any differences in point of view there may be, they are all my brothers. The Muslim Brotherhood:cheers:. I don't know the reason of your remark there:cry::unsure::shout::o::(
    I apologize in advance for any of my ignorance. And my bad vocabulary of exact terms of various sects of Islam and persons related to them. If you feel anything bad in it, It's purely unintentional and please forgive me for my ignorance.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. PradoTLC

PradoTLC FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 874 / -0
    Pakistan
    i am so glad we have Pakistan

7. PradoTLC

PradoTLC FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 874 / -0
    Pakistan

Hindus are inherently racist people... what else do you expect?