What's new

India evacuates 50 personnel from Kandahar consulate as Taliban captures new areas

HalfMoon

BANNED
Nov 21, 2018
Country
India
Wait for more Balakots. Imran Khan will come running for negotiations
LOL Modi and his sidekick devil were begging PMIK and NSA Moeed Yusuf for back room talks but got an egg on their face when Pakistan declined. Pakistan is in no mood to talk. Pakistan and Taliban are in the driver's seat and everything will be settled on the ground.
Great, RAW/NDS frandship is cancelled.
Na bro, engagement toot gyi bechari marjaani Delhi ro rehi hai..... :lol:
NDS was looking for security but Bharat naa mard nikhla. :agree: :lol:

:chilli::yahoo::smitten:

N.Siddiqui

Nov 21, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Some Indian comments...

Kandahar, which was once the pride of Mauryan Empire, is under the control of Taliban, now.😥 The name Kandahar comes from Gandhari, Shakuni's sister in Mahabharat.

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
There was also a time when Indian aircraft was hijacked & taken to Afghanistan to negotiate release of Pakistani jihadists. It is just reversal of that
You still have zero evidence of HS's involvement, and multiple spools proving your involvement in terrorism, Kulbhushan being the shining case.

Now hold back or not, its payback time. Ready?

Last edited:

Rollno21

Jun 27, 2017
Country
India
LOL Modi and his sidekick devil were begging PMIK and NSA Moeed Yusuf for back room talks but got an egg on their face when Pakistan declined. Pakistan is in no mood to talk. Pakistan and Taliban are in the driver's seat and everything will be settled on the ground.

NDS was looking for security but Bharat naa mard nikhla. :agree: :lol:

:chilli::yahoo::smitten:
I wonder why was imran saying Modi is not attending his phone calls
You still have zero evidence of HS's involvement, and multiple spools proving your involvement in terrorism, Kulbhushan being the shining case.

Now hold back or not, its payback time. Ready?
They why is he placed under custody.i guess it was to please us.

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I wonder why was imran saying Modi is not attending his phone calls

They why is he placed under custody.i guess it was to please us.
Keeping Indians happy is not a thing on our checklist. We are not driven by the pleasure of our enemies if this makes some sense to you.

Whatever the reason, HS is not on house arrest because of terrorism. There is 0 substance against him. Dig and find why USA has 10 million rewards on him when his whereabouts are already known. But such things are hard for Indians to swallow so neither your media feeds you that nor you have an appetite for truth on your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom