What's new

India copying Pakistani/Western Culture

RazPaK

BANNED
Dec 26, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Other ideas.

Mention how dark and ugly rest of the Indians are.

Chest thump on the internet about your warrior culture.

:woot: you got it down pat.

Correction: we only call North Indians darkies because they think they are Vishu's chosen race.

South Indians are really more civilized people. No lie. I have always had positive interactions with South Indians.

May 10, 2013
Country
India
razpak ko zyada mat chero.....nahi toh phir rooth ke chala jaega....
3361553017_d8d49826a6.jpg

leave him alone....:mad:
No way. Every once in 3 millennia, an epic Troll is born - one who can't even digest his food without trolling his enemy till eternity....who goes into psychological orgasm at the thought of the enemy bleeding from brainfarts - A Taher Shah on steroids. Never underestimate them :disagree: :D :D :sarcastic: I actually like this guy/girl.

Chronos

Sep 21, 2013
Country
India
You guys are both from Kerala. Arabs went there before Pakistan. You might actually have arab ancestry. lol.

Wouldn't that suck?

Not really, There are also Christians in Kerala who have Syrian and Portugese, British ancestry.

The society is pretty heterodox and tolerant.

In fact, it is mentioned here as a Historic fact, not anything to be ashamed of.

Kerala was at the forefront of trade with foreign powers. Racial mixing was inevitable.

We can't choose our ancestors, but we can choose our legacy.

RazPaK

BANNED
Dec 26, 2010
Country
Pakistan
No way. Every once in 3 millennia, an epic Troll is born - one who can't even digest his food without trolling his enemy till eternity....who goes into psychological orgasm at the thought of the enemy bleeding from brainfarts - A Taher Shah on steroids. Never underestimate them :disagree: :D :D :sarcastic: I actually like this guy/girl.
0055181c69e03d0775d5bf464b6b84617c377c507cb6df31964fb994ce00e49a.jpg

fiji

BANNED
Nov 16, 2013
Country
India
Correction: we only call North Indians darkies because they think they are Vishu's chosen race.

South Indians are really more civilized people. No lie. I have always had positive interactions with South Indians.
North Indians aren't darkies, infact punjab, himachal, kashmir, uttarakhand side has the light skinned Indians.........its that these biharis and UP lower caste dalits have mixed with them...........we dont like those smelly twarts eithers

halupridol

BANNED
Nov 30, 2013
Country
India
me too man....me too.....

May 10, 2013
Country
India
North Indians aren't darkies, infact punjab, himachal, kashmir, uttarakhand side has the light skinned Indians.........its that these biharis and UP lower caste dalits have mixed with them...........we dont like those smelly twarts eithers
We have a match for you in @Jarha :smitten: Live happily ever after :D

Oooh - I am on a roll :P

Chronos

Sep 21, 2013
Country
India

We are a reserved, geeky bunch.

And civilized is relative. With the Tamil problem and other local flare ups, we are not civilized I think.

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Country
India
You guys are both from Kerala. Arabs went there before Pakistan. You might actually have arab ancestry. lol.

Wouldn't that suck?

Highly unlikely. Kerala and arab had trade relations , even Europeans traded.

Since there is no reported history from local, western or any other recorded ones about widespread rapes or conversion or mixing (read as rapes) at tip of swords, the lineage remained pure.

halupridol

BANNED
Nov 30, 2013
Country
India
here comes another keyboard warrior:omghaha:
sarthak u r right....nice match for @Jarha

RazPaK

BANNED
Dec 26, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Highly unlikely. Kerala and arab had trade relations , even Europeans traded.

Since there is no reported history from local, western or any other recorded ones about widespread rapes or conversion or mixing (read as rapes) at tip of swords, the lineage remained pure.

Tamil chicks are pretty hot though.

What exactly were you guys trading?

Chronos

Sep 21, 2013
Country
India

:o:

So much racism. So much :fie:

Tamil chicks are pretty hot though.

What exactly were you guys trading?

Got to hand it to you.

You do have great taste in Women.

notsuperstitious

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2009
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom