What's new

Independent election comission of pakistan shareef

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
سپریم کورٹ کا پنجاب کے بارے میں فیصلہ عدالتی نہیں پنچائتی لگتا ہے- یہ انصاف نہیں صلح صفائ کرائ گئ ہے-

Digital

New Recruit

Apr 1, 2022
Country
New Zealand
You will see epic rigging by every state institution to ensure PTI does not win. Reality on the ground is 80% of the public is supporting PTI. I fear worse situation than Sri lanka.

Enigma SIG

Feb 20, 2009
Country
Pakistan
You will see epic rigging by every state institution to ensure PTI does not win. Reality on the ground is 80% of the public is supporting PTI. I fear worse situation than Sri lanka.
Even if Bawla has to step in and put the thappas himself he'll do it for PDM to win.

P@kistan

BANNED
Apr 29, 2022
Country
Pakistan
Do you even know Sri Lanka situation? Sri Lanka is out of petrol currently. People wait weeks in line to get petrol!

Sri Lanka will happen if PTI comes in power because I am sure no one will trust especially IMF IK with loans because he already broke an agreement.

80% percent support my foot. In 23 crore population, cant even gather more than 30,000 people.

Where were 80% percent during longmarch? 80% means 19 crore takreeban, 19 crore chand hazar police ky samnay dhair ho gye? Kuch tou aqal kar!!!

m52k85

May 24, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Do you even know Sri Lanka situation? Sri Lanka is out of petrol currently. People wait weeks in line to get petrol!

Sri Lanka will happen if PTI comes in power because I am sure no one will trust especially IMF IK with loans because he already broke an agreement.

80% percent support my foot. In 23 crore population, cant even gather more than 30,000 people.

Where were 80% percent during longmarch? 80% means 19 crore takreeban, 19 crore chand hazar police ky samnay dhair ho gye? Kuch tou aqal kar!!!
So if I say PDM has support of xx% of Pakistan, you can ensure xx% of 23 crore turn up in Islamabad for a long march?

P@kistan

BANNED
Apr 29, 2022
Country
Pakistan
So if I say PDM has support of xx% of Pakistan, you can ensure xx% of 23 crore turn up in Islamabad for a long march?
PTI exaggerates numbers without any concreate proofs, too much fake propaganda by PTI on social media and by ARY on mainstream media.

Do something like below not necessarily attack building but atleast bring crowd like that on road, then no police/military can come in your way and even international media will also cover you but problem is PTI thrives on fake social media and fail on streets. IK longmarch was pathetic!!!! Even from KPK very less people came.

Sri Lanka population is 21 Million
Pakistan population is 230 Million

PakAlp

Sep 27, 2007
Country
Pakistan
i dont know why PTI is participitaing in elections under this selection commission .

If they loose they will claim its rigged and will play politics over it for 5 years. PTI needs to decide whether they accept this election commission or not, will they accept elections under judiciary, military? The answer to both is no because they're the one who removed IK. What card does PTI have left? PTI needs to stop claiming we want elections and instead fight for electrol reforms, elections under powerful independent election commission, elections with EVM, Overseas voting, no point complaining afterwards.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Oct 18, 2007
Country
Pakistan
If they loose they will claim its rigged and will play politics over it for 5 years. PTI needs to decide whether they accept this election commission or not, will they accept elections under judiciary, military? The answer to both is no because they're the one who removed IK. What card does PTI have left? PTI needs to stop claiming we want elections and instead fight for electrol reforms, elections under powerful independent election commission, elections with EVM, Overseas voting, no point complaining afterwards.
i personally thing elections under UNO and under UN forces . as paksitani institutions are ghaddar already .

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Its going to be mathematically.
Going to win exact same number as they need

PakAlp

Sep 27, 2007
Country
Pakistan
i personally thing elections under UNO and under UN forces . as paksitani institutions are ghaddar already .

PTI needs to decide that. People in Pakistan already knew agencies rigg elections but PTI called for elections under military watch, then judiciary watch etc. Before NCV PTI rejected new elections but now are calling for new elections. PTI leadership needs to decide and stick to one agenda, before anyone who sneezed at the military they were declared as traitors but Pti followers are slaughtering Bajwa 24 7 and its fine, anti establishment statements are fine aswell.

Political immaturity at its best.

P@kistan

BANNED
Apr 29, 2022
Country
Pakistan
Udher bhi ap k dost hain: 🤣

314949_5744698_updates.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom