What's new

In the Arab world, a new alliance is on the rise

CAN_TR

Jan 21, 2018
Country
Turkey
No mercy with Arabs.

Turkey was really dumb enough to take the Syrians and spend $40 billions for them.
What a waste... we could've easly modernize the entire Armed Forces.

Śakra

Jul 18, 2016
Country
India
The only positive thing here is that you see how desperate Israel have become to ally itself with these useless arabs. This is a new low, even for zionists. :disagree:
Don’t make the mistake of ever assuming they were against each other, after all they are both semites.

MultaniGuy

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 6, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Well Pakistanis do not care about Middle East.

Pakistanis just care about Kashmir and South Asia. Thats all.

Maybe to an extent Afghanistan.

We are South Asians.

Map of Middle East:

Map of South Asia:

No matter how some stupid people in the west like to coin the word Greater Middle East, we Pakistanis are South Asians.

Good.

Also the term "Indian subcontinent" should be banned in United Nations, in Pakistan and around the world.

Only the terms "South Asia" or the "Asian Subcontinent" should be allowed in Pakistan and around the world.

We are not Indians, we are Pakistanis.

Pakistani government should emphasize this in newspapers, encyclopedias, and news channels to change the perceptions of people about the region.

Regards.

Last edited:

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2012
Country
Canada
The only positive thing here is that you see how desperate Israel have become to ally itself with these useless arabs. This is a new low, even for zionists. :disagree:
I understand that you mean useless Iran.. just wanting to project it on Arabs..:lol:

we also meddle in arab affairs by saving millions of them and give them shelter.. :(
No one asked you to get involved in Syria.. those are the only Arabs you've got.. you rip what you saw:lol:

Jamaal Yelmaaz

Nov 19, 2012
Country
Turkey
It is a new alternative alliance pattern that Sionists and Evangelist desires and tries to form through their proxies againist firts Turkey later iran in ME.

To exploit the sources and money of these rich proxies they allways must have enemies...If no real enemies then artificial enemies to be createt for those tribal states.

mangekyo

Jan 29, 2017
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I understand that you mean useless Iran.. just wanting to project it on Arabs..:lol:
Useless Iran have taken control over Iraq, Syria, Lebanon while all other Useful Arab nations either stand by and watch or fight themselves.

Not long ago Trump milked MBS for billions of dollars, sold all kinds of junk to KSA so they can take on useless Iran, but still KSA and other useful Arabs desperately ally themselves with Israel to beg for help against useless Iran. What happened to all the billions of dollars worth of weapons, already used them in Yemen? :lol:

Whats even the point of buying billions of dollars worth of weapons when you are still going to run to Israel and US for protection? I think its better that you dont buy weapons next time, just pay them the protection money, no need to fool anyone.

camelguy

Jun 20, 2018
Country
Iraq
Useless Iran have taken control over Iraq, Syria, Lebanon while all other Useful Arab nations either stand by and watch or fight themselves.

Not long ago Trump milked MBS for billions of dollars, sold all kinds of junk to KSA so they can take on useless Iran, but still KSA and other useful Arabs desperately ally themselves with Israel to beg for help against useless Iran. What happened to all the billions of dollars worth of weapons, already used them in Yemen? :lol:

Whats even the point of buying billions of dollars worth of weapons when you are still going to run to Israel and US for protection? I think its better that you dont buy weapons next time, just pay them the protection money, no need to fool anyone.
Lol

I could insult Iran all throughout Iraq and no one would do anything against me, Iranians have become delusional as if they're a mighty force the world fears. The entire country is fucked up and isolated whilst you're in Europe taking some pride on what 'resistance' there is left.

damm1t

Sep 22, 2010
Country
Turkey
Arabs can't think of such complex things by themselves. Probably someone told (ordered) them to do so. Still, useless at any rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom