What's new

Imran Khan Voted The Best But Indians Can't Digest It.

Death Professor

Sep 3, 2018
Country
Pakistan
????
If a lot of pajeets knew this was happening, Kholi would have won with a clean sweep due the pajeet bhakt nationalism. I guess liberal indians and some Pakistanis very lucky enough to get the opportunity to poll.

These kind of senseless polls, don't actually mean anything. It's just a twitter poll, has 0 value.

And no this doesn't compare our medias retardness to yours. Our media gets retarded on non-issues, while your media is retarded all the time. So take your sarcastic congrats and shov...... ....

Taimoor Khan

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 20, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Man, Pakistani media ran a campaign for it (bigger bandwidth) and you're complaining over a thread?
Now you said it, I searched for it and found this rather stupid poll by ICC. IK pitted against new kids on the block. IK is a giant of the game, he should have been with his own company of other giants. Silly poll which doest make any sense, and more silly reactions to it.

INS_Vikramaditya

Nov 2, 2015
Country
India
I guess liberal indians and some Pakistanis very lucky enough to get the opportunity to poll.
Nothing to do with liberal indians, kohli himself is one of them. Reason he couldn't win this poll is right now most Indians are pissed at him for poor captaincy and also leaving Australia tour midway for personal reasons.
If it was a captain's poll then Dhoni or even Kapil Dev and Sourav Ganguly were better choices than Kohli.

Chhatrapati

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2016
Country
India
Now you said it, I searched for it and found this rather stupid poll by ICC. IK pitted against new kids on the block. IK is a giant of the game, he should have been with his own company of other giants. Silly poll which doest make any sense, and more silly reactions to it.
Precisely the point, these are players of a different era of the game and a silly brouhaha over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom