- Oct 18, 2007
QAtran said she will not allow elections
QAtran said she will not allow elections
Would you say this was funded on the back of Indonesia natural resources, or primarily other means?I forget, but you can google it I guess.
Jokowi also made very specific economic plan during election. He shows its economic plant on special TV program, there are charts and others, quite specificts. Put it on Youtube so people can see it, but more like showing his achievement in statistical data.
Jokowi plan is actually simple :
Masif infrastructure development
Prudent economic policy
Structural Reform ( Omnibus Law, Online Government/SOE procurement = limiting corruption potential/ Enhancing local product purchase )
Downstreaming raw material
Put best economists into Finance Ministry, put best people on SOE, more technocrate than politicians in Cabinet.
Huge support to agriculture ( His administration has completed building 35 dams until 2023 with target is to finish 60 dams until end of 2024)
But that is policy made under relatively healthy economic situation.
Would you say this was funded on the back of Indonesia natural resources, or primarily other means?
Looks like your region has a well diversified economy. Tourism and agriculture seem like the largest sectors but not overwhelmingly so. A lot for Pakistan to study.Our 2023 state budget is around 200 billion USD, that is about half of total Singapore GDP in 2023 (recent Sing gov projection). Most revenue taken from tax, about 10 % tax ratio
Mining and oil and gas industry contribute around 15 % of our GDP
View attachment 922236
ThisThat is populist agenda, the most important thing is what his plan to solve Pakistan financial and industry problem ?
Populist agenda can wait, now what his economic plan ?
I dont see Indonesian economist show populist agenda during our 1997- 1999 financial crisis, what I see they were making people swallow hard pill like increasing interest rate very hight and decreasing fuel subsidy, decreasing defense budget and decreasing budget deficit ( less spending )
Looks like your region has a well diversified economy. Tourism and agriculture seem like the largest sectors but not overwhelmingly so. A lot for Pakistan to study.
Pakistan is probably more similar to the Philippines, but 25-30 years ago.
Now this Qataran is one of the biggest evil in Pakistan. Can't even file the case against her.QAtran said she will not allow elections
As another has said, populist agenda and nothing more.Notice you will not find these resolution point on world news reporting I had to extract this info from his actual speech
Except he does, because he already did it before, and exports were at a record high under his government.The most important thing but left with no specifict .....more like he doesnt have any plan on economy with this kind of explanation.....
Except he does, because he already did it before, and exports were at a record high under his government.
You claim this is a populist agenda, but it is not. It is a common sense agenda.
Go back and look at his policy implementation during his government.
The only 2 issues he had were energy cost (which was slowly getting fixed and inflation.
All that and then pride has a fall.With all due respect
- If a Man can make Pakistan run 27 Billion Dollar Surplus During Covid-19 peak
Yea we trust him 100%
Very detailed, line items listed for expenditure side. How about similar list on the income side? He sure knows the era of borrow and spend is over. The mantra should be self-sufficiency. Import driven economic growth is history.Notice you will not find these resolution point on world news reporting I had to extract this info from his actual speech
Election Campaign Goal and Objectives for Pakistan
1- Health Care (Health Insurance for whole family)
- Health Card Grand for 10 Lakh Rupee per family
- Enhancement and continuation of Health Card System
- Protect families from health care cost protect people's health.
- Ability to go any hospital (Top Level or Middle Class) same prices and same service
- Get diagnostic done to get better guidance from doctor.
- Better Access to Medicine
- $3500-5,000 USD coverage, health care cost is lower compared to western standard. So even 5,000 USD coverage can help low income families
2- Rashan Program (Targeted subsidy)
People who the government knows their income is low , to offer them direct access to food subsidy. We will maintain data on low income family and help take care of the families
- Tracking the low income families data with Database / software
- Helping them first make sure they are supported
3- Business Loan for Young People (No interest loans)
Continuation of "Kamyam Jawan" , successful Youth program
- Loan to start business to generate income.
- Be part of tax paying circle
4- House Financing (To Help people rent to own homes)
- Help working people to rent to own program, Build equity.
- People can't pay lump sum cash for Property , so monthly plan is idea for working families
- Work and build equity in your home you own , with help from Banks
5- Modern Facilities in Villages so they have access to amenities
Help people get modern amenities in villages so they are not forced to relocate to big cities and live in slums
- Builders will be asked to build facilities and residences in villages so the full service is provided in villages so people stay in their own regions and get all services
6- Special Area for people selling on road (Legally protected)
Special permission for Low-income people to sell legally on stalls on road , safe areas where people will not be harassed by Police and their stalls broken or confiscated by Police . Used New York as example how people have stalls on side of street and making income
- Support for people to own food stands
- Support for them to park the food stands in protected zones
- Ensuring the people earning honest income are not bothered by Police or their property confiscated causing them damages
7- Law for Servants and Human Rights [Human Rights Law]
- Servant - Hiring Family's relation will be bound by contract
- Income will be defined
- Work hours will be defined how many hours they will work
- Their entitlement to rest and have personal time
- They will have right to vacation
- They will eat same quality of food as the food eaten by the family they serve
8- Plan to support local industries and Import/export
- Government will support/help local industries.
- Help will be provided for import/export process.
- Necessary support of all kind to Business Communities
Or rather the corrupt knew they'd never recover politically and continue to leech off of Pakistan, once Pakistanis saw the benefits of good governance.All that and then pride has a fall.