What's new

Imran Khan announces to hold international telethon to raise funds for flood victims

The Accountant

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 13, 2016
Country
Pakistan
tbh, they should remove "Imran" from the name of the volunteers. I don't know if that's just a mistake or someone really named it that. Just "Tiger force" sound silly enough. Maybe something with "Insaf" in the name would've been better.

sir, @muhammadhafeezmalik , You seemed worried about IK's relief efforts. Would you mind tuning in for the telethon and offer us your critical analysis, please.
Why highlighting small things that doesnt matter ? Stop being critical of things that doesnt matter ... Whatever the name is, does it matter ?

Catalystic

May 17, 2022
Country
Pakistan
Jesus over 900 dead?
RIP.

Pakistan needs improvement in infrastructure, fast.
No it doesn’t matter, poor are to die. Happens all the time.

It only matters that all rich elite in this country remain unaccountable, can do massive corruption and get away with it all times. Nobody dare to ask them
Western countries help these corrupt mafias in money laundering to the west. Includes the military elites. State security crushes all dissent and protests. Free to torture any citizen abu ghraib style, no fear

Only a bloody war with india shall cleanse this country. Nothing else.

REhorror

Jul 16, 2021
Country
Viet Nam
No it doesn’t matter, poor are to die. Happens all the time.

It only matters that all rich elite in this country remain unaccountable, can do massive corruption and get away with it all times. Nobody dare to ask them
Western countries help these corrupt mafias in money laundering to the west. Includes the military elites. State security crushes all dissent and protests. Free to torture any citizen abu ghraib style, no fear

Only a bloody war with india shall cleanse this country. Nothing else.
I think you should focus on domestic issues rather than waging war with a foreign country, my dude.
Over 1000 dead by flooding sounds like a really serious issue.

villageidiot

Jul 29, 2022
Country
Pakistan
Why highlighting small things that doesnt matter ? Stop being critical of things that doesnt matter ... Whatever the name is, does it matter ?
Just a suggestion, brother. and it's not I could be out there solving world hunger. So, I just stated my opinion. which is that this megalomaniac stuff suits the house of Sharif and tribe of Bhutto, not khan. Besides, we already love IK so much, what if that ever started getting to his head. Phir kahin dama dam mast qalandar na ho jaye?

I think you should focus on domestic issues rather than waging war with a foreign country, my dude.
Over 1000 dead by flooding sounds like a really serious issue.
I know what you mean, sir, but these are kinda record breaking floods. No third world country is equipped to handle this stuff. Especially with the political and social turmoil that's been building up since the start of the year.

Pakstallion

Apr 5, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Inshallah will donate to this. Trust IK and Sania Mirza.

Also US just announced a whopping million dollars of donation. Inshallah IK raises orders of magnitude more than this pittance.

Dalit

BANNED
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
This is the only fund that I will donate to along with Edhi and a handful of credible ones.

The expats aren't going to give a single penny to looters.

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
1661714964444.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom